[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just tried my first Pull session of Plebbit PPL, and came across

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490480278324.jpg (481KB, 1758x1977px) Image search: [Google]
1490480278324.jpg
481KB, 1758x1977px
I just tried my first Pull session of Plebbit PPL, and came across some issues.

> The free weight barbells had fixed weights, and even the heaviest wasn't very heavy, even for my dweeb arms
> There's a giant cable machine thing, but none of the detachable cable handles seemed suitable for face pull
> Chest supported row seemed impossible on the incline benches they had - my face was pressing against the bench rather than over the end of it. My legs were limp and my thighs chafing horribly on the horizontal part of the bench. Was I being a dummy or is the bench just way too low or something?

I can't bench press without the proper barbells/ the thing that holds the bar, would an equivilant with dumbells/ cattlebells suffice?

There's a big cable machine which I've got in the image - the two cables can be adjusted up and down each side of the machine. Could I use this to replace some exercises?

There's also:
> Low Row machine
>Chest Press machine
>Vertical Traction machine

I know these are all pull, but I'm looking to get the whole routine sorted. Can I get some advice? (The gym is included in my rent and is right around the corner, and I'm a total beginner, so the gym sticks)
>>
>>42793386
>The free weight barbells had fixed weights, and even the heaviest wasn't very heavy, even for my dweeb arms
my nigga rowin wit the preset barbells
>>
>>42793386
>pull session of plebbit ppl
>goes to a shit planet fitness tier gym
like poetry
>>
Please send advice
>>
>>42793386
look and your routine and replace the word barbell with dumbbell
learn various dumbbell squats and db deadlifts
everything else keep and lift heaver every week
>>
>>42793386
How about not having a bitch after the very first session you female
>>
>>42794948
Just asking for advice, brother.
>>
>go to a real gym
>do a proper novice program
that's what you need to do, I don't care if you don't want to
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.