[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Year 2117 >go to zero gravity gym It would be hella cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: back01.jpg (1MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
back01.jpg
1MB, 2000x1200px
>Year 2117
>go to zero gravity gym
It would be hella cool to clean and jerk in a zero-g environment. There's still inertia, you know.
>You clean the bar
>the bar cleans you
>you do a midflight flip
>land on the ceiling, it's now the floor
>catch bar in rack position
>jerk the bar
>bar jerks you
>another flip
>another landing, this time on the real floor, gripping the bar in the overhead position
>use legs to decelerate the bar
>stand up, but not too fast, perhaps velcro on squat shoes
For olympic contests you use a 1000kg-bar with osmium plates, and you're measured for time. I wonder how a kettlebell swing would work.
>>
>>42792836
That's the opposite of what you want.

Vegeta didn't train in zero-g, he trained in 200G because fuck gravity
>>
>>42792876
Too bad we don't get shit like that in real life.
Also >mfw no real life senzu bean. (Or even senzu bean-lite ((all nutrients/calories in single pill))

>tfw born too young for space colonialism.
In the fut
>>
Zero gravity would produce the perfect tits, zero sag.
>>
>>42792924
well we have that, go to saturn and witness increased gravity
>>
File: Air Force Human Centrifuge 001.jpg (48KB, 993x567px) Image search: [Google]
Air Force Human Centrifuge 001.jpg
48KB, 993x567px
>>42792924
>>42792876

Go train in a centrifuge wear they test how well pilots can withstand maximum G's
>>
>bar cleans you
stopped reading there
the bar wouldn't "clean" you, it would just keep pulling you "up"
>>
>>42792836
>bar jerks you
If only ;_;
>>
>>42793203
they sent kate upton in to that zero gravity plane.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.