[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 25 yo male, 215lb >want to get in shape >walk 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: lahaine2-1600x900-c-default.jpg (157KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lahaine2-1600x900-c-default.jpg
157KB, 1600x900px
>be 25 yo male, 215lb
>want to get in shape
>walk 30 minutes
>go to gym
>do like 15 minutes of stretching, then 10 sets of rehab-tier exercises in a circuit
>can't sleep that night
>feel like hell the next day
>call out from work
>keep falling asleep
>bizarre racing thoughts
>eating around 2000cal/day, mostly high quality food, probably 110g protein per day minimum

wtf did i do
>>
You're so out of shape your body thinks it's dying from some moderate exercise.
>>
If you were a total couch potato, it's possible that your body has disadapted to stress to THAT extent. It's going to be ok next time, or the time after that. Just be sure to take a good rest before that
>>
>>42792794
>>42792778
This.
You're just horribly out of shape and the stress from exercise and more then likely the stress from life has hit you like a brick.

If you don't want to be down and out for days at a time then start with a basic calisthenics thing along with a 30 minute daily walk.
>>
>>42792816
most of my exercises were little band exercises (standing hip abduction, basically rows with a band tied into a door) or small stuff like 5lb rear delt flies... heaviest thing i did was do a farmer walk with 25lb in each hand for a few min. hard to measure resistance with a band so i did most of these "close to" failure... not sure if it was a good idea
>>
>>42792896
Never a good idea to take on sub-maximum loads right away. It's dangerous and it's not your maximum. Take it slow, in a couple of training sessions you're going to reach you max potential and start progressing. The feeling of dying in the morning will be changed to jumping out of bed with the force of 1000 suns.
Good luck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.