[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're so funny, then why are you on your own tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: merrichimp[1].jpg (75KB, 595x384px) Image search: [Google]
merrichimp[1].jpg
75KB, 595x384px
If you're so funny, then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so very entertaining why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so very good looking, why do you sleep alone tonight?

I know, 'cause tonight is just like any other night, that's why you're on your own tonight

With your triumphs and your charms, while they're in each other's arms
>>
Cracks in the pavement underneath my shoe
I care less and less about and less about you
No one else around to look at me
So I can look at my shadow as much as I please

All the kicks that I can't compare to
Making friends like they're all supposed to

You will never come close to how I feel
You will never come close to how I feel

Space around me where my soul can breathe
I've got body that my mind can leave
Nothing else matters, I don't care what I miss
Company's okay
Solitude is bliss
>>
>>42790902
Because ive been hustling all week with no break. And im getting laid tomorrow.
Im not so desperate that i need attention all the time.
>>
>>42790902
i would go out tonight but i havent got a stitch to wear
>>
>>42790902
Do you hear that sound?
No?
That's because it's quiet.
It's quiet because there's nobody there.
There's nobody there because you, and I, are all alone in this world, and we are solely responsible for our actions.
Every decision and desire that you have, you are responsible for.
Own it and try to improve.
>>
>>42790902
if yoir traits don't bring you these things naturally then the effort required isn't worth it. be happy with what you got grass is always greener
>>
>>42790937
faggot
>>
>>42790951

It's gruesome that someone so handsome should care.
>>
>>42790902
I went out with my gf last night and I'm goin to the gym with the boys tonight and will probs grab a bite afterwards
>>
Because I'm depressed, try to drink less and didn't care about my cute gf enough to stay with her.
>>
Trying to make people depressed is a pretty cunt move my dude
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.