[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally went to the gym fit I forced myself to go an stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 95acec29c1fb8987de1096365f_.jpg (98KB, 1184x1200px) Image search: [Google]
95acec29c1fb8987de1096365f_.jpg
98KB, 1184x1200px
I finally went to the gym fit
I forced myself to go an stopped making excuses
I'm in between sets now
That's all
>>
good job anon
>>
it's pretty fun once you realize there's nothing to be scared of, isn't it?
>>
>the 21st century "man" finds this to be an accomplishment to be proud of

Amazing
>>
>>42790271
quite sad when you think about it
>>
>>42789797
I hope you remembered to post a mirror selfie to fb so everyone knows how fit you are
>>
>>42789797
pretty cool bro
>>
>>42789797

Good job, buddy, keep it up!
>>
>>42790271
This. Whenever you feel scared about going out of your comfort zone just imagine what being in the trenches in WW1 or at Normandy on a raft during d-day felt like and those were not even full grown men and here you are being scared of a fucking gym.
>>
>>42790271
Someone please screenshot this for my wife's children.

Which btw, since I've gotten engaged I have little to no sexual attraction to my fiancée
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>42793145
>my wife's children
>>
>>42793079

They all died fighting for a cause that wasn't their own. Going to the gym is more admirable than giving your life for international bankers to fuck your progeny in the ass for eternity
>>
>>42793326
It was all for nothing and they did it anyway. Having to go trough literal hell on earth is an extreme of the human experience, something you would never be able to do. You/op is scared of doing something that is harmless and even beneficial
Pls kys
>>
>>42793244
It was more to the point if I really don't want to shag my (future) wife anymore. I'm really only interested in 18-20yo Q.T.s. I have no idea what I was thinking.
>>
File: red_donald.jpg (76KB, 733x672px) Image search: [Google]
red_donald.jpg
76KB, 733x672px
>using your phone in between sets

stop
>>
>>42793326
Holy fuck i can smell you from here neckbeard whiteboi
>>
>>42793654
if he pays for a gym membership and isn't a HIIT fag he can do whatever he wants between sets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.