[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to lift for girls, what are the muscles I should focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

If I want to lift for girls, what are the muscles I should focus on and what are the best exercise for those muscles?
>>
>>42786053
pecs abs delts traps lats quads hamstrings calves biceps triceps neck
>>
>>42786053

you can't google that yourself?

NEVER
GONNA
MAKE
IT
>>
>>42786053
Train everything.
>>
File: 1490373273949.jpg (41KB, 337x498px) Image search: [Google]
1490373273949.jpg
41KB, 337x498px
>>42786053
Buy Naturally Enhanced. Alex is a fat manlet and a massive soggy cuntflap but his approach to training specific “looksmax” muscles is genuinely not bad.
>>
>>42786053
5Cs faggot
Calisthenics
Curlbro routine
Calorie Counting(too fat, eat fewer calories. too skinny, eat more calories, look and feel like shit, eat better source of calories)
Cardio(can be walking jogging running swimming playing sports hiking jumping rope hiit ddr anything that gets your blood flowing and heart pumping)
Chill(rest, recouperation, and learning how to deal with the physical stresses of exercise and emotional stresses of daily life, and even chemical stresses of your diet is key to a long healthy life. Because stress related illnesses will kill you faster and with more accuracy then a knife to the chest)
>>
don't try to hypertrophy your core too much

i mean like, train it for the sake of stability and injury prevention and to keep it activated, but no low volume heavy weight stuff. twists at most for obliques, light on lower ab stuff, hyperextenstions/planks and their variants for strength and stability

outside of that work out like a normal person. you'll never really need to develop much strength, so go moderate weight high volume but with absolutely perfect form. you don't care about how much you're lifting, you care about the contraction of the muscle you are trying to build
>>
>>42786265
DO NOT BUY ANITHING

There is so much free stuff online
>>
>>42786337
I said “buy“ because he goes to grave measures to stop people from pirating it. If you can steal it, by all means please do so, serves the cunt right.

And there is a google spreadsheet with the program floating around on the internet, but fuck me sideways if I still had the link.
>>
File: 1497464199184.jpg (71KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497464199184.jpg
71KB, 938x632px
>>42786053
Chest
Back
Shoulders
Biceps
Triceps
Abs
Cardio

Arrange how you like. Dedicate a day at least to each chest, shoulders, and back with ab work on all three. Bis and tris can have their own day, be done with shoulders, split between back (and biceps) and chest (and triceps)
Cardio though. Lots and lots of high intensity cardio so you have very low bf%.

Do 3-4 exercises each day. Chest is best with BB Bench, DB Bench, Inc. DB Bench, DB Flyes. Back is Pull ups, DB Rows, BB Rows, T-Bar Rows. Shoulders OHP, Arnold Press, Lat Raises, Front Raises. Biceps Preacher Curls and Hammer Curls are my favourite; Tricep Pushdowns and Tricep Extension for tris. Ab wheel and weighted planks for abs.

What you no joke want to avoid is Deadlifts and Squats since these make your core thicker. Shallow girls like conventionally hot bodies and that means large upper torso, tiny waist/lower torso, on top of being very lean.

Eat lean protein and complex carbs every meal, time 2-3 hours apart at around 1800 a day (200-300 per meal) depending on height (I'm 6ft0 and eat 1850ish each day).

When you start getting too lean (<10% bf) you'll start getting cold all the time. Play it to your advantage; girls will "warm you up" if you ask them to.
>>
>>42787068
Meant to add, do all exercises in the 12-15 rep range. When you can easily do 15, and can do closer to 25, add weight.
I do 3x15-25 on all exercises.
>>
>>42786053
Triceps - traps/upper back and glutes. Put on a t-shirt on a summer day, and go ham.
>>
>>42786053
Im a girl and pectorals, abs and biceps is what turns me on the most. Those three things are ashfbsjxnbanfnsirbdbanx
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.