[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

day 1 of starving plan i don't care anymore i need to drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1504581001035.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504581001035.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
day 1 of starving plan i don't care anymore i need to drop the weight already. Had a gut and thunder thighs for 10 years now.
>>
post pics bro or girl
>>
>>42785922
Idiot.

Eat gradually less every day for a month, see how much your appetite decreases. Drink water and fuck off.
>>
>made bad decisions every day for 10 years
>thinks he can fix it in 2 weeks of not eating
Too kek youre making yet another mistake. Its not sustainable. At this intensity you will give up after 4 days and still have almost nothing to show for it and rebound
>>
>>42786345
DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT SEW THAT MOUTH SHUT
>>
not only is fasting unsustainable in the long term, but you will feel like utter shit the entire time because your body will not be recieving any nutrients or energy. your body will likely start eating its own muscle first before it starts burning its fat. stop being a fucking retard and just diet. nothing crazy or complex. just start counting your calories and try to eat at a 500 calorie deficit. losing weight isn't a quick and easy process. it requires years of eating well and exercise and a lifetime of discipline to keep the weight off.
>>
>>42786407
>your body will likely start eating its own muscle first before it starts burning its fat
No it won't you dumbass
It will go after the stored glucose and anyfhing floating around in your bloodstream and stored in your body.
then it will begin to use stored glucose and fat
then you'll be using mostly fat with only a tiny bit of muscle to keep your organs going.
If you want max muscle then eat less but more frequently and do heavy exercises everyday.
>>
>>42786426
>fasting will use only a tiny bit of muscle

how do I know you are utterly DYEL?
>>
>>42786441
kek, you must have missed the meme water cutting shilling on here.
Every day there was a thread where anons wanted to tell others that two weeks of eating nothibg will almost exclusively burn fat and not affect your muscle mass at all.
Obviously every single one of them was literally just fat and had never lifted for more than a month in their entire life.
Then they read some study about how fasting increase your HGH and boom, meme was created!
>>
>>42786463
dont be a faggot everyone knows a water fast is only good before you even get noob gains
>>
>>42786553
As I said, you missed the shilling weeks.
>>
>>42785922
What does being fat feel like? Do you feel like you're wearing a jello suit?
>>
>>42785922
Eat less, eat healthy, and wall op. An hour of walking burns pretty much as many calories as an hour of swimming (about 500 as compared with 650) but is entirely accessible as an exercise regime. U won't be grinded down by it on a large deficit either as it's light and easy, but the weight will shoot off. I think it's probably the healthiest, most natural, and most effective way to quickly and steadily lose weight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.