[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to get into supplements cause I haven'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: vitamins1[1].jpg (1MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
vitamins1[1].jpg
1MB, 4288x2848px
I'm looking to get into supplements cause I haven't gone outside properly for the last 23 fucking years.

I've heard about vitamin D, zinc and magnesium. Could someone tell me why each of them is recommended / what the benefits are?
Also, are there any other vitamin / minerals I should take?

> inb4: multivitamin pills: I'm not really sure I wanna get into that. The dosage on some of those is way too high and can cause increased cancer risk ( like B6 / B12: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/08/b12-energy/537654/ )

Thanks /fit/
>>
Also, for how long do people usually take these supplements? I'm guessing once day, but does it go on for months? Years?
>>
Bumpen'
>>
Supp store employee. Ask away brethren.
>>
>essential substances for cell growth make cancer cells grow in smokers
You know what also increases cancer risk by that logic? Breathing.
>>
>>42785950
>I've heard about vitamin D, zinc and magnesium. Could someone tell me why each of them is recommended / what the benefits are?
Also, are there any other vitamin / minerals I should take?
>>
>>42785971
From personal experience, ZMA seems to be enough if you have a balanced diet. I also take a vitamin D supplement but due to deficiency.
>>
>>42785781
Yeah, if you take supplements for general health. It's a life long thing. You don't just build up a supply then you're good.
>>
>>42786003
>ZMA
>B6: 10.5 mg (656%)
Why do these companies put such an overdose of the daily recommended dosage?
>>
>>42785971
This dude nailed it. You only need to supplement vitamins and minerals if you have a deficiency.
>>42786003
correct.
>>
>>42786029
Just to compare dick sizes with other companies.
>>
I'm finna go to sleep if no one asks more questions.
>>
>>42786043
How do I find what deiciencies I have? Blood tests?
>>
Also, when's the best time to take each supplement?
>>
>>42787510
5 seconds before you cum, ideally in the morning as that's the optimal window.
>>
>>42787510
Depends on the supplement.
>>
>>42788180
Zinc. Magnesium. Vitamin D.

Went to the drugstore and got zinc and vitamin D, but the magnesium she was trying to give me was the kind that dissolved in water and I don't know if that was any good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.