[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who athlete here? Has anyone here ever been injured as soon as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Why.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Who athlete here? Has anyone here ever been injured as soon as the season starts? I've been training for a fucking year to become the best distance runner in my school, but now of all fucking times. My leg decides to get a stress fracture, Its been two weeks, still swollen as a motherfucker.

Is this it guys? I kept a mantra with myself that winners and losers are made, not born, but now, all these people are going to get a complete step ahead of me, getting better and better, but Im just sitting here. Icing and massaging my leg.

Is there hope? I want to be a winner too ;_;
>>
>>42784606
Hit the juice up for so you heal quicker
>>
>>42784695
juice? you mean steroids? I don't fuck with drugs. Besides, Distance are meant to be lean and fit, not bulky
>>
>>42784606
Are you Kenyan/ East African? If not, you will never be a successful distance runner, and it's a gay sport/waste of time.

Nobody cares about 1 guy running a long distance in a relatively short amount of time. It takes no skill, just a disgusting lanky body and decent lung capacity.

tl;dr either find a better sport or stop taking sports seriously
>>
>>42784822
Let the man be the best at something he wants to be the bet at. fuck off gainzgoblin
>>
>>42784768

Retard
>>
File: 1504822155539.jpg (8KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504822155539.jpg
8KB, 241x250px
>>42784606

You trained too hard like a retard. If you keep pushing it before it has a chance to fully heal then you'll be dealing with it next year too. Did you not know you could fuck your shit up by pushing too hard, lol?
>>
Blew out my shoulder right before the season started in college baseball after pitching a stellar fall season. Team had too many pitchers too and I ended up getting cut because of it.
>>
>>42784606

I was going to try out for the Canadian giant slalom snowboarding team for the 2002 winter Olympics but I shattered my ankle when I jumped off a barn into what looked like a giant pile of snow but was actually a giant rock with a little bit of snow covering it. I doubt I would have made it, but I have never been able to ride like I used to. Hell, I can barely jog without my ankle giving out and me falling on my face...
>>
>>42784606
>I kept a mantra with myself that winners and losers are made, not born,
You're kinda living proof of the opposite now
>>
>>42784996
>>42784606
But the thing about Winners is that they also never quit, even when they fall down. Don't give it up, you didnt train for that entire year to give it up now. Your leg will heal, and you'll work your way back up to be the number one, I believe in you. brother
>>
>>42784768
>lean and fit, not bulky
You need to educate yourself on PEDs, son. There's a good chance you will be competing against people using them, either way.
>>
>>42784768

You must be the only serious high school athlete who isn't on PEDs it's just evening out the competition
>>
I tore my hamstring as the second leg of a sprint relay. I still passed two other runners and finished my run. This was on my birthday in high school.
>>
>>42784606
Time to start lifting, combine the two and attempt the Inman Mile
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.