[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When i try to bulk up and overeating i start feeling like shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-09-07-20-01-24.png (386KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-07-20-01-24.png
386KB, 540x960px
When i try to bulk up and overeating i start feeling like shit, going to bathroom many times a day and pooping on different colours, (light brown and dark brown)

I can get to 170 lbs bw but end up puking and losing my gains

However if i stay at 155 lbs and starve myself i feel more energized, stronger

and overall better, im 6 feet tall

Should i just go starvation mode till the end of my life and stay lean ?or just eat like a pig to get bigger and get my liver fucked up ?

I feel like i can put on muscle easily only if i overeat, but my stomach doesnt like this pretty much

What to do /fitbros ? Btw i dont take any supplement/creatine or however
>>
>>42784544
Stop overdoing it
>>
>>42784685
The overeating thing ?
>>
>>42784701
From what I've read I think you're one of those quick result types that thinks they need to get to the point where they almost have to puke everyday to start seeing gains. If you start slow and build up you will get used to eating more and also make real progress without making yourself feel like shit.
>>
>>42784833
Probably, but see, i have been working out since 2 years or so

And since im 72 kg i have to overeat in order to gain mass (althought even if i lose mass i will keep the strenght gained)

I have tried to eat up slowly and stuff but it always end fucking me up

Anyways in average i eat for day

4 chocolates milk

Dinner

And maybe some fruits

Dunno if thats enough to gain muscle

No idea about kcal thingy
>>
Happened to me too. I think its your stomach is literally stretching to accomodate food. After about a month of force feeding myself my digestive system calmed down. Then the only problem i had was feeling empty if i hadnt eaten enough.
>>
>>42784914
You need to eat more frequently throughout the day. Spread out smaller meals to get more overall and not get as full at once. Eventually you'll be able to eat more
>>
>>42785023
The problem is

My digestion is slow as fuck and if i eat throughtout the day i wont be able to work out
>>
File: spidey.jpg (20KB, 445x337px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
20KB, 445x337px
>>42784544
really how fucking stupid are you?
>when I eat this amount it is counter-productive, should I continue?
use that fucking thing that sits on your scrawny neck for just 10 seconds.
>>
Protein.
>>
>>42787887

>>42721225
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.