[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know my dad can beat up your dad, but can YOU beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: dad.png (24KB, 868x641px) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
24KB, 868x641px
We all know my dad can beat up your dad, but can YOU beat up YOUR DAD, /fit/?
>>
I love my dad a lot

But he's 70. I'd wreck him.
>>
>>42783853
My dad is 60 but he can bench press me and he knows karate so no
>>
>>42783853
Probably. Being cremated took a lot of his gains.
>>
>>42783853
my dad is the president of nintendo and would punch out the fuck out of ur dad
>>
>>42783853
I could beat up my dad, but my dad can totally beat yours up. Your dad is a pussy compared to mine.
>>
>>42783853
maybe
>>
>>42783853
i don't know my dad :(
>>
My dad's a wimp. Like, your typical suburbanite wimp whose physical peak was playing recreational tennis. I love him but I have like 40 lbs of muscle on him and years of boxing that he disapproves of, he'd stand no chance.
>>
My dad beat me.

I lift so the day I finally see him I can cave the stupid cunts face in
>>
>>42783853
>>42784216
>>42784312
>>42784220

This fucking thread.
>>
>>42784323
What will you say when the final showdown happen? Will you walk into the sunset going to heaven's gym?
>>
He died a few years back so yeah. But when he was alive at his peak? Fuck no. He was like 200 lbs of muscle from a life of playing football and working manual labor. I'm bulking up to 180 and cutting to 165 after. Give me about 3 more years natty lifting then I MIGHT have had a shot
>>
Nah. He was cremated after he died a couple years ago. In his prime, fuck, even well after his prime, he was 6'8" and nearly 400 pounds of hog throwing, cow punching man. Never saw anyone else throw a combine drive tire. Never had anyone else handle me one handed like he did. I miss my dad.
>>
My dad could smoke more drugs than anyone's dad here. He could also beat anyone elses dad in hide and seek.
>>
>TFW your dad is 4 inches taller than you, has hands almost 2 times the size of you, and has enormous wrists while your wrists are only 6.5".

f-fuck you mom :(
>>
How the fuck do we become as strong as them?
>>
>>42783853
My dad has 1.80cm and is 42 years old, but he works out every day (and has done that for the last six~nine years or so), follows the diet prescribed to him by his sports nutritionist, go into bike trips of 5~6km and generally does a fuckton of cardio with weight lifting. Seriously, shit like 1hour of swimming in the morning, then lifted at 14:00 or so, and THEN did one more hour of running. Dude's fit.

So no, I probably can't.
>>
my dad used to be a champion power lifter...still makes fun of my lmao4.5plate deadlifts...

hes a great coach tho
>>
>>42783853

No, my dad is a former venture capitalist who couldn't outjew the 21st century Jew, and after a string of incorrect investment choices is now broke and divorced from his 2nd wife. He is a proud man who is secretly pitied by his children, have no hard skills the market needs, and yet still owes money to alimony. No one can't beat up my dad after how low life has beaten him down.

The only thing worse than suffering alone is suffering with crippling old age, the obstinate pride of a once strong towering man, and the hand wringing helpless pity of the people who used to respect you.
>>
>>42783853

My dad is fat as fuck, easily 400lbs. And was the reason I used to be a fatfuck myself. Since I am now a human again, yes, I could.
>>
>>42784456
Did I mention the man has like 48cm calves made of pure fucking muscle? I should.
>>
>>42783853
I love my dad. He was the the person who first got me off my fat ass at the time. I'll wrestle him to the ground, get on his back, and rear naked the shit out of him. He had no chance.
>>
Dad's 43 and has worked various labor jobs his entire life. Went from being kicked out at 15 and homeless, married to my Mom at to 100,000 dollar cars, owning land, a home and getting vows renews in a two week vacation to the Bahamas.

And he's pretty damn fit.

He's literally everything I strive to be in a man. I've gotten into bar fights with him and he'd beat my ass desu. :He's 6'0 and I'm 6'5. He's beat dudes twice his size after taking licks that should knock him out. He doesn't know how to quit.

Fuck I love my Dad. He's fucking based. Sold drugs, worked 16 hour days, ruined his body with random labor jobs to make sure I had a better life than he did growing up. I have so much respect for him.

I'm almost in tears fuck.
>>
I don't know man he died when I was six so all I remember is him being huge and strong as fuck

I'm bout two inches taller than he was but he would have 25lbs on me. And while I run between 8 to 10 miles per week he was a 28 year smoker
>>
Dad's out of shape but at one point had been training for the Winter Olympics as a downhill skier. However, he isn't a fighter... though I suppose I gave him a ski pole he might know where to jab me to defeat me quickly. Otherwise, inta win for me.

In any case, where I can't beat him is endurance. This man can work sun up to sundown at a manual labor job whereas I would be calling for mercy after 3 hours.
>>
I dont know who is my dad :(
>>
Considering that he's been in a gang selling meth for like 30 years, I'm sure that he's killed a lot more people than I have. I might lift more than him, but I don't mess with crazy.
>>
My dad died last summer, he was my idol, everything I aspired to be. All I ever wanted to do was make him proud and earn his respect, and I did, and he reminded me, everyday. I loved my father, I miss him so much.

That being said, we dumped his ashes in a river, so if I tried to beat him up now, I'd probably drown
>>
>>42783853
Guy's only 50, weighs a bit over 100kg (I'm mid 90's), is an ex bodybuilder, has been doing karate for the last 19 years and I have my suspicious he may have roided at some point.

I'm honestly not sure who wins there unarmed.
>>
>>42785158
You'd drown but a little bit of your dad hits you in the face every time it rains
>>
My father is 50. He does not look like much, but he has been through some shit. Looked like Rambo when he was young. Run several miles like nothing. He has ungodly endurance. Like, fucking Jesus dude. He is not bothered by anything. Heat, humidity, mother's bitching, my brother dying... Shit man.
>>
>>42783853
Dunno, haven't seen him in almost 20 years.
>>
Probably not, he's 6'4 and he outplayed me years in advance by marrying a womanlet to get a reach advantage.
>>
I had a physical altercation when I was 18 and I gave him a black eye. I'm 27 now and actually lifting. He has a helluva upper body but no legs. I am confident that I could fuck him up if need be.
He is very psychotic although prison humbled him a bit so I hope a fight to the death never occurs.
>>
>>42784323

This. I feel you anon
>>
>>42784419
Pretty sure my dad could be competitive, crack or heroin disciplines. He also has a murder conviction. I'd still stomp his junky ass though.
>>
I already have once. He drank alot and took a swing at me when i was 13. i tried to choak him out but i was like 5'3 and he was close to 6'7 so he just stood up and i fell off him. Kicked him in the back and he fell into a chair and blew out all his teeth.
>>
>>42784323
I had to do the Same with 15 because hed always beat my mom ans did what ever crazy shit was in his rotten mind at home...
After the beat ing he never dared to do anything again, felt pretty good lads do it
>>
>>42783853
My dad is 65, but got a second dan in aikido, and is still very active ... I could beat him up, but if he grabs me I'd probably have a couple of joint dislocated at the end of it. Btw your dad would have to beat up my bro & I before having a try at beating up my dad, so he'd not make it.
>>
I don't know, I last saw him when I was 14.

Probably not though.
>>
>>42783853
Seeing as my dad is an alcoholic drug addict and I'm twice his size, lift weights and train boxing 4 days a week, probably..
>>
>>42785854
lol, lanklets BTFO
>>
>>42783853
I can now but would I
Hell no cause then mum would kick my ass
>>
My wife's son can beat up your dad
>>
>>42784468
I wish I had a coath dad. My dad lifted and in old pictures was bear mode. I was a beta cuck wow player. He drank himself to death, at least I'm doing that part. I also lift now but I wish I could have him spot me.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.