[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fit/ i've had an epiphany. I'm not talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stone-2250695.jpg (1017KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
stone-2250695.jpg
1017KB, 2592x1944px
sup /fit/ i've had an epiphany. I'm not talking to those who count calories or take supplements ITT. I'm talking to those who have never had a problem losing/gaining weight at will. What if it is all intuition? I was watching a video on YT where a lady was talking about how she stopped dieting over a decade ago all when she realized that it was causing her to yoyo. She studied her grandmother and other thin people and followed what they do naturally. Long story short, she believes being thin is all about eating when you're hungry and stopping when you're satisfied...PERIOD. Furthermore, the more you begin to listen to your body the more you will realize what your body wants and craves. Over time, healthy food will be more and more attractive. I think it makes perfect sense. Instead of counting calories, feeling guilty, feeling on a schedule, feeling stressed, losing 10 gaining 12 over and over, why not simply start listening to the body's needs and stop eating when youre not hungry. society in the U.S. makes us eat on a schedule and never on when we feel like it. anyway i'm trying it good luck, and fuck off science bro fags if counting works for you cool, i'm talking to those that have tried that shit and it feels wrong.
>>
>>42783207
Yeah except following your hungre feeling is why ppl are skellingtons or superfats.
>>
>>42783241
hmm not necessarily maybe skinny people are those who don't listen to hunger and push it off where on the other hand, fat people continue to eat past their point of satisfaction(possibly for the pleasure associated with eating similar to drug abuse)
>>
Wow, what a revelation OP. Of course this works as long as you are not a retard.

On the other hand, if you actually want to maximize gains or if you need to lose/gain fat then CICO (or keto) will obviously get you results faster. Most dieting advice works as long as you keep at it, but that doesn't mean they are as effective as micromanaging as per /fit/'s advice.
>>
>>42783207
>she realized that it was causing her to yoyo
yea her problem wasn't counting calories
it was being a weak willed dipshit

counting while cutting is so fucking easy. no guess work, just pure math. lose a steady amount of weight over x amount of time. before I counted it was just random and sloppy, too forever. give me 6 months and I get shed 6-8% body fat easy peasy.
>>
>>42783207
Intuitive eating is already a thing and has been for years. Jeff Nippard does it and he's a pro natty bodybuilder.

Losing/ gaining weight has more to do with knowing how to eat healthy because what you eat and when you eat it will directly effect your hunger based on insulin response. People that eat sugar all day will crave sugar all day because the heightened insulin will keep knocking down their blood sugar and they will crave sugary stuff because that is the quickest way to hike up their blood sugar and feel normal again.

I do the intuitive eating thing but all I eat is meat, eggs, Greek yogurt, and vegetables. I just eat a protein with a vegetable and stop when I don't want to eat anymore. If you are a fat ass that eats your way to obesity then you are just as stupid as a goldfish that eats so much it dies because somebody put too much fish food in the bowl.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.