[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brehs, I've been struggling with this shit for almost 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Brehs, I've been struggling with this shit for almost 2 years now. I'm one month into accutane and the results are barely visible. What's the point of even trying if my back looks like this? This was a good day btw, after sweating it looks much worse.
>>
I'm 18 and still have acne

What I do that has limited it
>rubbed a cotton wad dipped in witch Hazel on them
>reduced showering frequency to once a day or once every two days
>wash bedding more often

Everything else is a meme

Give it time
>>
>he thinks his bacne is bad
Cute, I've had pimples ranging from the top to the bottom, constantly spewing a disgusting mix of blood and pus, every single shirt I ever used got stained on the back, it was physically painful to wear something for the longest time. Don't even get me started on the horrible scars it left, and don't even get me started on my chest acne or face acne.
To asnwer your question: Accutane takes 2-3 months to actually start working.
>>
>>42781273
I have had pimples that bled, around 2-3 every month. As I said, this is a good picture. Is Accutane pretty guaranteed to actually get rid of all of it if used for enough time? I just get all the dryness without the actual acne going away.

Also, how bad are the scars?
>>
>>42781343
Yeah, accutane should remove them all once you've received all your prescribed dosage, it's the kind of thing that builds up inside you.
Terrible, but they turn white after a while, the really bad ones will become patches of weird looking skin.
>>
What worked for me (YMMV):
- exfoliating back scrubber (long piece of sandpapery fabric you pull from side-to-side)
- not picking at it
- not overshowering (once every day-or-so as opposed to more than once a day)

Different people have different skin types, so again, YMMV.
>>
>>42781264
REDUCE showering to once a day

what the actual fuck
>>
>>42783761
Showering too much takes away the oil from your skin. Your skin is supposed to autoregulate that kind of stuff, so if you clean it too much, your skin will just produce more oil. If you wash your face too many times a day, you'll just end up with a greasier face
>>
>>42783795
yeah i get that but what person in the world showers more than once a day on a regular basis?

or is it just that i am living in moderate climate that thats unusual?
>>
>>42783867
On days that I workout, I shower twice a day; once before uni and then again in the evening after gym.
>>
>>42783887
i guess that makes sense
ty for taking the time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.