[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I got a membership at a new gym. I bought the premium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: handheld-bia-400x400_0.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
handheld-bia-400x400_0.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Yesterday I got a membership at a new gym. I bought the premium package, which came with a free consultation with their personal trainer (She tried to sell me something at the end, which I didn't buy. I thought we'd chat for 10 minutes then I'd lift, but nope, she put me through a 45 minute 'new age fitness' thing with heavy rubber balls, straps, and kettlebells. That was her pitch, essentially. I knew nutrition better than her, too. She knows not the power of /fit/.). I didn't want to, but said yes to be polite.

She measured my stats with pic related (seems like a big crock). I'm a skinnyfat dyel and I know it. Then she said my BMI is 24 and my bf% is 14%. I always thought those two were synonymous. What does that mean? Does it just confirm my skinnyfatness like I think?
>>
File: 1503545491810.png (70KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1503545491810.png
70KB, 645x729px
>>42780643
Lol you retard that's a game console controller. She was testing you to see how much you know about fitness, you obviously failed. She was probably laughing after, telling her coworkers how she was able to get another client to play with her game controller while making them believe it was some sort of fitness tester.

I wouldn't go back to that gym unless you want other employees laughing behind your back at the new gym retard.
>>
>>42780643
>female trainer

Enough said.
>>
>>42780679
Nice troll. You are so funny, in fact, that I want to buy you one irl as a reward. Just post your driver's license and credit card and type "password" into the e-mail field so only I will see it. Type in "re nigger" for your captcha too
>>
>>42780702
She obviously never read the sticky
>>
>I always thought those two were synonymous
They are not. 24 is the upper end of "normal" weight for normies (if you don't lift heavy). 14% is a respectable normie BF. Keep your BMI the same and cut your body fat by 4% and you likely wouldn't look skinnyfat any more.
>>
>>42781059
I'll keep that in mind. Currently eating -20% TDEE and 1g protein per pound of lean body mass. Should I bulk when I hit that 10%? I exercise at least 4 times per week
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.