[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, so I've finally decided to do something abiout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1499629518872.jpg (119KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499629518872.jpg
119KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /fit/, so I've finally decided to do something abiout my physical health and try and shed some weight and tone up. I'm 18 and where I live there is no gym and it rains heavily almost every day for most of the day. So I'm wondering can anyone recommend an effective indoor exercise routine that I could maybe do in my room or in the garage or something. I'm just sick of the unhealthy lifestyle and want to change myself for the better. Thanks in advance
>>
Yeah you can do a number of things.
Push ups
Planks
Wall sits
Hangs
Pull ups
And a lot of other stuff you just gotta get creative about it.
>>
>>42779406
Your diet is probably the biggest facet, you have to get that in check before anything else. After that, check out some bodyweight workouts. Nerd Fitness has some good resources for someone like you.
>>
>>42779598
Alright thank you very much
>>
>>42779642
Is there some sort of dietary plan that's the meta to follow for weight loss? Or do I just eat less of everything and cut out all shitty foods?
>>
>>42779406
>>42781253
just google bodywork stuff and uh...

READ THE FUCKING STICKY you faggot
>>
>>42781271
The current meme is keto, but it works. Otherwise yes, cut out sugars and processed foods and eat less. also read sticky.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.