[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the point in working out if you're shorter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

So what's the point in working out if you're shorter than 6ft?

I guarantee you that the majority of attractive women will just pick an average dude who's over 6ft vs. someone shorter who's fit as fuck.

Why? Because women assume that taller men have larger penises. You can get as fit as you want but you'll always be completely powerless against genetics.
>>
>>42778880
If your 5 year old self knew you'd grow up to be doing what you're doing now, he'd have killed himself then and there.
>>
>tfw tall and working out

Manlets don't stand a chance
>>
Your perfect muscles and abs will never overcome that deep-seated feeling of inferiority, knowing that there are millions of men who are way more desirable than you without putting in any effort at all.

Shorter men will never know what it feels like to tower over other men, making shorter men look like boys in comparison, constantly noticing women gaze at your tall statue and getting wet over thinking how big your dick is.

And then there's that crushing feeling when you finally do find a good girl and notice that your average cock barely causes any arrousal in her at all because she's been stretched out by so many taller, larger men than you in the past. You will never know what it's like to feel a tight vagina, you will never know what true sexual compatibility is.

You'll always be genetically inferior and no matter how much time you put into the gym or eating proper, you cannot change this.
>>
File: tall.png (476KB, 690x586px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
476KB, 690x586px
>>
>>42778933

Good on you. Make sure you remind shorter men that they're genetically inferior to you and last in the pecking order.
>>
I'm 5'9. I know that's pretty average but I constantly spiral into an existential depression over it. I can't stand the fact that height is arguably the most important factor in a man's life and I have zero control over it. No matter how much I want it, I can't do anything about it. The more time I spend thinking about it the more detached I feel from this world
>>
>>42778880
Tall niggers should just be shot, disgusting filth, a race traitor whore in my class went out with a paki inbred fuck just because hes tall. Literally it. The only thing this proves is that we should workout for the upcoming racewar and exterminate niggers and tall cucks
>>
Women a genetically submissive. They want to be dominated. That's why they desire more dominant looking (taller) men.
>>
>>42779525
So bring short is the explanation of racism.
>>
who actually takes the time to type this shit down. i get shitposting because it takes like 5 sec but who actually spends the time to think about posts like >>42778942
i cant imagine someone sitting there and writing this
>>
>>42779579
Racism is a word invented by communist Jews to stifle any dissent.
>>
good thread
>>
>>42778880
Manlet detected
>>
>>42779525
Literal pol mentality
> i cant hack male competition
>>
>>42779913
lol yeah that's what /pol/ is about you filthy kike.
>>
File: sdsd.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>42779525

jesus christ....

at least these people need anonymous boards and are miserable during daily life I hope
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.