[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fat as fuck >lose it all >not bulk yet, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500724397469.png (233KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500724397469.png
233KB, 620x634px
>be me
>fat as fuck
>lose it all
>not bulk yet, but reaching there
>train MMA like crazy
>get insanely confident in my fighting abilities
>sit at bus stop yesterday
>two nig nogs come and stand next to me
>I can clearly see them looking at my pockets with the side of their eyes while pretending to look at something else
>look them in the eyes
>don't go anywhere, let them know I don't fear
>they leave
>I see them go and stand next to a fucking grandpa
>I follow
>they do the same to him
>grandpa is literally half asleep on the bench
>I see them gracefully take his wallet and then stand around to try to take his phone
>nobody around even notices them, even though it's the center of the city
>all the autistic motivational speeches I've ever listened on Fearless Motivation Youtube explode in my head
>get fucking pissed off
>casually walk up to them, fucking punch the first one with all my might on the chin
>he just passes out
>the other one stands shocked for a second there, not knowing what to do
>I see him pulling out a knife
>I literally just fall on him, tackle his legs, bring him on the ground with me
>ju-jitsu rapey time
>nignog pleb can't fight, doesn't even know how to resist properly
>grab his arm that's still holding on to the knife
>fucking snap it with an americana
>police is called, they take the niggas in
>realize my destiny as I see the two villains being carried away
>I went out to the center of the city today, just standing there looking for similar situations
>looking for a chance to prove my worth, especially in front of qtes and snap more villainous arms
>mfw I used to be /fat/man
>my name is now /fit/man
>tooths will be broken and arms will be snapped
>none shall stand in my way
>all shall fear my wrath
>>
Tldr
>>
Good job anon
>>
>>42778141
Excellent story if true op, only suggestion would be never to do that again. Your life is worth more than an old mans wallet and cell. Good lad tho
>>
>>42778141
proud of you for antagonizing fate like that, could have gone bad but initiative won out. In fact I'm sure if you keep it up it will go bad at some point but anyone going for easy oldman bait is clearly not up for learning a proper skill. So have at it.
>>
You're going to be dead within the week
>>
>>42778228
Then may Valhalla accept me as the fallen warrior that I will be
>>
>>42778141
pretty cool dream
>>
>>42778141
post screenshot of police report or you're talking shit
>>
>>42778141
you're a target now bruh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.