[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i look aesthetic doing olympic weightlifting? I usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do i look aesthetic doing olympic weightlifting? I usually just do sets of 1-3 on the classic lifts and sets of 5 on squats. I want to get a big meaty back like all the olympians have.

If i add high rep rows will i get a meatshield quicker?
>>
>>42776533
all the best do bodybuilding exercises for prehab anyway

the only difference is they do it with a lot more volume and steroids
>>
row progression in 5-10 RM is always a good thing to get a thicc back. Besides that, seeing as your current programming is 1-3 main lifts and 5 squats (pretty typical), I'd include some bodybuilding work with higher reps aswell. Can even be oly-directed, e.g:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VO4_yWP3k4
>>
>>42776533
so learn weightlifting and do a shit ton of pullups 'n back work
>>
>>42776547
addendum: What I'd just include from the get-go as solid oly assistance:
>some rowing variation focussing on shoulder retraction
>back extensions with loaded barbell, just as klokov teaches
>RDL low intensity volume work
>lotsa clean/snatch pulls
>>
>>42776533
train normally but have one day you just do a shit of bodybuilding exercies. You can probably do pullups every other day too.
>>
>>42776547
>>42776568
thanks my nigga
>>
>>42776533
>how do I look aesthetic doing Olympic weightlifting
>I want a meaty back
>I'm thinking of adding rows
is this a troll post? If you've done ANY sort of weightlifting you'd know it focuses on back to such an insane degree
It's the front you have to watch out for. So add in bench
>>
>>42776595
if you'd actually done any weightlifting you'd know that only doing 1-3 reps doesn't really build much muscle unless you are lifting insane amounts

idiot
>>
>>42776693
That's why you split your program into light/volume days and heavy single days, anon
Also it doesn't matter if you're only doing singles if you do 9-15 sets
>>
>>42776533
>>42776693
But how about this. If you REAAAALLY want to add volume to your back, chin ups work better than rows considering a weightlifter's/powerlifter's routine doesn't include a lot of biceps
It'll build your lats like crazy
>>
>>42777414
>lats are the entire back
rookie mistake is doing just a pullup variation and expecting a solid back. Youll lack rear delts rhomboids etc doing this
>>
>>42777430
Rear delts are worked in the snatch and clean+jerk
>>
>>42776533
He gets shit on, but Bradley Martyn's video with Klokov has some great advice - check out the full thing, it's worth it

One of the points that stands out in relation to this thread is that Klokov trains accessory lifts more frequently than the oly lifts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.