[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup famalams. How's the gainz? I got a dilemma: I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1455312385513.jpg (68KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1455312385513.jpg
68KB, 960x945px
sup famalams. How's the gainz?

I got a dilemma:
I used to be a real skinny guy. When I was puny, people tended to be straight up with me, but had a tendency to be mean sometimes; I was like an easy target I guess.

Now, I've gained over 25lbs of muscle within about a year and a half all natty. I'm not huge, but I do look in shape and muscular. (5'9", 175lbs, est bf 12%) But now people seem to keep their negative opinions about me to themselves and handle it in ways less likely to piss me off.

The problem about this is often times I don't know why they're mad cause they won't tell me why till it's too late or something. I'm not sure if it's because they're intimidated by me or if it's all in my head. If they are intimidated by me, how do I go about life like this? My whole life, all I knew was how to be the puny guy. What do?
>>
You're mad at me, why?
Did I do something wrong?
Whatever.
>>
>>42775809
it's a trip though cause I do ask if I notice something is up, but they tend to say "never mind" and wait till the next day and/or they're at a safe distance .

Do people do the same thing to you?
>>
>>42775833
People lie a lot and don't like to give out answers. It's better to ask if you really want to find out otherwise they might pretend that they don't remember or some other bullshit. Be aware that you won't get an answer right away usually. It might take a few days to pry it out.
>>
You need life gains by the sound of it and have a lot to learn.

As sad as this will sounds.. people don't like other people succeeding, getting fitter, getting promoted, etc. You can't be a dick to someone who is being successful as it's screams jealousy

Don't worry about the haters and just work on you let success, those who truly care will be proud of you and they are all that matters..

Look after number 1 and those who support you.

On the other hand, you could be relishing in your success and now acting like a complete cunt and people just hate you.
>>
>>42775880
Awesome points; I appreciate that one.
Yeah, I think you're right that I do have a lot to learn too. I still feel like a tiny guy on the inside, but then I do have more confidence.

When I was way skinny, it was fun to speak my mind on stuff cause no one was careful with what they said to me generally. I guess I gotta take into account that I have that new intimidating factor to consider against some people.

Anyone know strategies around this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.