[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck it's hard to eat enough i'm trying to plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: G E N O C I D E.gif (44KB, 400x204px)
G E N O C I D E.gif
44KB, 400x204px
holy fuck it's hard to eat enough
i'm trying to plan out tomorrows food
and i need to get to 2500 cals (500 under TDEE)
and i have
breakfast: 3 large egg whites, 2 cup milk, greek yogurt, bagel w cream cheese

Lunch: 2 turkey sandwhiches (10 slices of turkey each, on a bagel w cheese) granola bar, 2 cookies

Dinner: 12oz grilled chicken, 2 cups milk and 1 cup asparagus

snack: 1oz sunchips
AND IM 300 CALS UNDER REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42772571
Stop eating fucking chicken and turkey and go with pork and beef you fucking dribbler. Chicken and turkey are lean as fuck. Also more veggies nigger.
>>
Have a glass of milk and a spoon full of peanut butter before you go to bed
>>
>>42772571
and eat the whole fucking egg too you little pussy
>>
>>42772571
>breakfast: 3 large egg whites, 2 cup milk, greek yogurt, bagel w cream cheese
egg whites? fuck your shit you dumb cunt, eat the whole egg and be a man.
replace cream cheese with peanut butter. that right there, at a single serving is 190 calories. doubt your cream cheese is more calorie dense. if so, eat two topped bagels ya cunt
>Lunch: 2 turkey sandwhiches (10 slices of turkey each, on a bagel w cheese) granola bar, 2 cookies
yet to see any veggies in your diet, pathetic as fuck you child like faggot.
and turkey? nigger if you can't meet your calorie needs, why are you eating low cal shit? get some fucking salami on that bitch, two servings of mayo. do it up ya cunt
>Dinner: 12oz grilled chicken, 2 cups milk and 1 cup asparagus
again with the low cal foods such as chicken. the fuck you doing? cutting like a mad cunt? also one veg for your whole day? lmao what are you, 8?

simply switch from low cal meats to high cal meats. boom, done. fuck you may only need to add mayo and eat an extra PD bagel to meet that pathetic 300 cals.
>>
>>42772571
>grilled chicken, egg white, turkey, and asparagus
>"WTF WHERE ARE MY CALORIES???"
>>
>>42772611
Not OP, but I can't have milk because it causes my acne to flare up.
Sucks because I used to use milk to get an extra 500 calories throughout the day.

what is a good replacement?

almond milk tastes like shit and has almost no calories or protein.
>>
>>42772571

bananas

cheese

oats

you're eating cut foods anon
>>
>>42772571
Where's the fruit and veg?

Steam some fruit and melt some butter on it, or eat a banana with peanut butter
>>
>>42772571
EAT MORE CARBS AND FATS NIGGA. Those are major sources of calories.
>>
>>42773100
Rice Milk is around the same amount of calories and imo tastes much better than whole milk. Only problem is the fact that it has way more sugar (like 12g per serving), but you can buy it unsweetened without all the sugar (and it still tastes better)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.