[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ i don't have any food in the house, about to go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5251.png (1MB, 1242x979px)
IMG_5251.png
1MB, 1242x979px
/fit/ i don't have any food in the house, about to go to the grocery store. I'm tired of the same old chicken and lean pork chops.

What should I buy/cook that's healthy (cutting) but not the same old shit
>>
>>42771267

Canned kidney beans.
100% beef sausage.
Boxed mixed greens.
Bagged 5lbs of broc/cauli/carrot.
Hebrew National hot dogs (dem Jews !)
Almond Milk + Store Brand protein powder.

>I've said enough.
>>
intermittent fasting
>>
>>42771328
Don't ever fucking respond to one of my posts again
>>
>>42771267
I know the prices are gonna go up slightly because of me saying this, but I'm gonna be a bro and tell you anyway

get some cayenne, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder (you should already have all these if you know how to cook)

last ingredient is just one teaspoon of instant coffee. throw all of these shits together and mix it up into a homogenous powder

then go buy yourself a thick beef roast. 1.5LB minimum. take it home and rinse it off under cold water, should turn a bit grey.

you can dry it off with a clean paper towel or not, it's up to you

rub that powder all over it. ALL over that bitch, thick. get a nice even coat of dry rub on that bitch.

preheat oven to broil or 500 degrees.

once it's as hot as it can possibly get, throw the roast in and turn the oven off or down to 200 degrees. Leave for 2.5-4.00 hours depending on how well done you want it.

The key is putting the roast in at extremely hot and then dramatically reducing the heat, that way the outside will cook very quickly, locking in the juices. the insides will cook slowly and will still be pink on the inside with a nice browned crust. the flavors from the outer rub will soak all the way into the meat. make sure to grind up the instant coffee so you don't get chunks of it, you want it to be very fine. (crush under a knife, or mortar and pestle if you have one)

it'll be somewhat caffeinated, but delicious as fuck

serve with a side of beans, corn, rice, mashed potaoes, asparagus, brocc, or whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>42771267
eggwhites are good for brekky. You can make sandwiches with em or throw in meat for even more protein. Hotdogs though are the key to big gains.
>>
>>42772343
I'm a complete fucking retard when it comes to cooking but your directions are clear enough I might actually try and make this dish. thanks anon.
>>
>>42772391
takes a couple days to eat, refrigerates well and makes good sandwiches
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.