[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much can /fit/ deadlift? Also, I'm about to rawdog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: The-Simple-Deadlift-Program.jpg (65KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
The-Simple-Deadlift-Program.jpg
65KB, 620x349px
How much can /fit/ deadlift?

Also, I'm about to rawdog my GF for the first time tonight. Anyone got tips for me so I don't cum in 2 pumps? I can last for 20 minutes with a Trojan bareskin condom so hopefully I don't cum early. Still worried about it though.
>>
>>42768182
>rawdogging
>trojan
>insecure about cumming too early

Sight... americucks.
>>
>>42768182
I don't deadlift. I haven't in months. I injured my back too many times because of stupid mistakes and I'm not willing to try it again. Call me a pussy all you want, but the continued function of my spine is more important to me than the opinion of some shitposters on 4chan.
>>
>>42768182
just jerk it 3 times a few hours before you meet her. Also drink plenty of water all day.
>>
>>42768182
just creampie her 4x you'll last longer each time
>>
>>42768182
I only go 2pl8 for reps cause I have zero grip strength. If I have my hands duct taped to the bar then 3pl8 probably fairly easy but I don't want to circumvent grip strength improvement
>>
First second and third time I rawdogged I came in less than a minute, and I take over 30 mins or an hour to cum with a condom, just saying. It's gonna happen,and your GF will understand. Just take a 30 min break and second time around you'll come much later. Alternatively let her go on top first
>>
i have never deadlifted
>>
250kg, and im still a dyel :')

OP have 3-4 beers or a joint you will last for hours.
>>
File: madwojack.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
madwojack.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>42768286
This, fucking this.
>>
>>42768268
>your GF will understand
Maybe after the first few times, sure. But if you're still a one pump chump after a month or so, don't be surprised if she cheats on you with a Chad that actually knows how to satisfy her sexually. No pressure, OP.
>>
File: 1501430315234.png (105KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1501430315234.png
105KB, 285x249px
>tfw you will never have to be ashamed of how awful you are as a partner/lover, because you'll be forever alone and the whole thing seems totally abstract by now
I sometimes wish I could fap longer, but I guess it saves time.
>>
>>42768754
>few times
those are some understanding girls you have there
>>
>>42768243
this..fuck having sex only once in a night.. just 2 pump chump her and wait like 10-15 and go at it again..and keep doing that the whole night..
>>
385 american kilograms
>>
>>42768231
Pussy
>>
>>42768802
DYEL?
>>
>>42768182
When will people realise that deadlift is a meme. There are some shreded roiders in my gym and i have never seen them do deadlifts. I even asked them and they said its just powerlifting bullshit.
>>
2 plates. Just started.

What's a good target weight? I don't want to snap my shit, but I don't want to be. Weak bitch either.
>>
File: 1487792970241.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487792970241.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>42768182
be a proud 2pumpchump

you can eat her out after anyways if she needs to cum
>>
>>42768765
iktf too well anon, too well ;-;
>>
>>42768286
Listen to this guy, I do exactly that and can go all night long.And I have a similar deadlift of 230 kg, but I'm Fat
>>
>>42768182
>how much
I don't ever deadlift and I never squat more than 40 reps at a time of 100 lbs. Who knows?

>How not to cum
Breathe deeply and slowly as possible. Go down on her first so she's already taken care of and you've got less to worry about.
>>
>>42768182
275x6-8
>>
>>42768182
>using condoms up until this point
What are you, gay? You know you can't catch G.R.I.Ds from puss
>>
>>42768962
>eat her out after
That's gross nigga
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.