[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >moved to new city 300 miles from friends and family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>be me
>moved to new city 300 miles from friends and family 2 years ago
>single for most of the time
>sitting outside of bar on sidewalk talking about the downfall of sweden with a discouraged swedish guy (lots of muzzie immigrants)
>random QT runs in front of her friends and sits on my lap and gives me the sweet talk
>i pick her up and walk off and we get subway
>she's genuinely suprised i can lift her (she's like 5'7 140)
>Functional strength fuck yeah
>she jumps on my back and is all nice n shit
>friends say stuff like "can i be at your wedding" "you two are my fave"
>asks me to ask her out that night
>i do
>we hang out the next night alone this time and i kiss her on the lips!
>walk around town / hold hands n shit
>kissing her like rhaegar targareyan kissed lyanna in the GoT finale
>next day we go to the city and go bouldering together
>hold hands n shit, shes seems to be into it (it's her first time)
>hugs me n shit randomly at the gym.
>a little reluctant to do PDA with her, but i like her so it's cool
>we head back to my place get chipotle
>P in V after she resists a bit
>she seemed to really enjoy it
>i seem to be hitting all the marks, fucc yeah!
>walk her to her car at the end of the night and ask her when she's free
>"I'm free all week"
>fuggen kisses me goodbye
>proceeds to flake on me 3 times in the coming week
>apologizes
>ghosts me

Well fuck. How do I make mental gains to recover from this /fit/? It was literally for a few days but it was fucking awesome. This was the first time a girl who i was genuinely attracted to has approached me and it went from 100 to 0 in an instant. What the hell happened?
>>
You came on too strong after getting the puss m8

If you had ignored her for like 5 days after fucking her she would be at your house begging to suck your dick right now you gotta play the game dude
>>
>>42767853
fuck. well lesson learned i guess. may as well just delete her and ignore her
>>
>>42767821
She, a stranger, just ran up and dropped into your lap?
>>
File: IMG_20170817_033256.jpg (13KB, 287x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_033256.jpg
13KB, 287x287px
>>42767821
>>
File: CycO964.jpg (20KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
CycO964.jpg
20KB, 453x500px
>>42767821
>This happened guys
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39566708
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.