[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still eating meat from FEMALE animals being fed pounds of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 634274.jpg (667KB, 2394x1795px) Image search: [Google]
634274.jpg
667KB, 2394x1795px
>still eating meat from FEMALE animals being fed pounds of ESTROGEN a day

enjoy sabotaging your own gains low test cuckboi, if you aren't eating solely grass fed beef from bulls you are never gonna make it.

>meat contains more than TWICE the estrogen of soy

And remember, no dairy whatsoever unless you plan to milk the bull.
>>
What about pork tho
>>
>>42766926
I know this is bait, but
>eating meat at all
Do you enjoy murdering helpless peaceful beings, simply for unnecessary food? You can get all your food from plants you know
>>
>>42766926
Most bulls are actually castrated shortly after they're born so you're getting none of that high test.
>>
>>42766983
>Do you enjoy murdering helpless peaceful beings, simply for unnecessary food?

yeah

next argument?
>>
>>42766926
>FEMALE animals
90% of the beef you eat is from steers you degenerate cuckold.
>TWICE the estrogen of soy
who the fuck gives a shit, the amount of estrogen in a pound of beef is tantamount to .5% of the estrogen your body makes every day. Stop being shill cuckold and grow some balls fag
>>
>>42767016
So why don't you just kill your parents for meat
>>
File: IMG_0896.png (68KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.png
68KB, 1305x892px
>>42766926
>>
>>42766926
>eating meat
Ooga booga me need meat to survive
>>
>>42766983
how do you know the plants aren't screaming silently in pain?
>>
>>42767059
good idea desu
>>
>>42766926
>Implying grass fed beef comes from bulls
>Implying bulls don't fight each other to nearly death making them extremely unprofitable for the ranching Jew
>Implying even grass fed cows aren't full of antibiotics and heavy pesticides from the preventative injections and the alfalfa grass the ranchers buy for them

If you want meat, eat rabbit, venison, silk worms, or grubs. Otherwise stick to full unprocessed vegetables unless you want mantits and low energy.
>>
>>42766983
>appeal to emotion
faggot
>>
>>42766983
>Do you enjoy murdering helpless peaceful beings, simply for unnecessary food?
There is no reason for me to apply morality to animals. Humanity exists solely for its own sake, human genes exist solely to multiply and go into the future, human morality and laws exist solely for the sake of humans being able to live within larger social structures without tearing them apart.
> You can get all your food from plants you know
Too much of a hassle to get a proper diet with only vegan foods as of now desu

You could argue that current rates and methods of meat production are unsustainable in the long term, but what can i do about that.
>>
File: 1503121700026.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503121700026.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>42766983
>>
>>42766926
>>
>still being fed by a female body for at least 9 months
>making it
>>
>>42766983
>Do you enjoy murdering helpless peaceful beings, simply for unnecessary food? You can get all your food from plants you know
yes because I do not respect them.
I do not eat dogs, wolves or bears.
>>
>>42768582
>Not having a milf sugarmommy who breastfeeds you twice a day
>>
>>42768589
>when you want to fuck your mom but she won't let you so you have to settle for the next best thing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.