[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm concerned doing bridges will fuck my neck. Is it worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: neck strap.png (91KB, 440x540px) Image search: [Google]
neck strap.png
91KB, 440x540px
I'm concerned doing bridges will fuck my neck. Is it worth it to get a neck strap?
>>
just do neck curls with a plate or something, retard
>>
>>42763926
Neck bridges compress the shit out of your nerves overtime. Just do neck curls and extensions with a small plate and a towel over it
>>
>>42764016
this
>>
Not OP, but what weight is appropriate for neck curls with a plate restin on your head? Ive been doing 5kgs for 15+ reps cos im scared of vegetablizing myself, but I feel like i *could* do more.
>>
>>42763926
>neck curls
>neck strap

Just get a boyfriend that pulls your hair while he rams you from behind that's literally the most /fit/ way to get a huge neck
>>
>>42763926
Do neck exercises even accomplish anything? In most before and after pics of body builders their neck is the same.

Or do you guys do it to give head longer? Seems very /fit/
>>
>>42763926
I started training my neck over a year ago. A neck harness will build the back of your neck nicely. Curls will build the front and make the neck look wide from the front. Remember: form is everything. I made the mistake of listening to betadestiny at first and wasted ALOT of time making virtually no gains.

It's really easy to cheat at neck curls. Rather than grabbing and holding the plate in your hands, you should stabilize it by pushing it lightly to your forehead without grabbing it.
>>
>>42764930

A strong neck is great for boxers as it helps you take a punch. For anyone else I suppose it's preference.
>>
>>42765322
Is a natural sign for females to have sex with you.
It doesn't fucking matter if it is functional or not.
If you have a wide neck, qt will spread more easy their legs for you.

Still, social skills and confident is everything
>>
>>42763926
yeah its like 15$ on Amazon
>>
>>42765455
Bro take crow off your name so mother fuckers irl dont think im you.
>>
>>42765539
i'm you
>>
>>42765539
This is the problem with name fags. You want people to know what you think personally. Who cares about you?
>>
>>42765539
>>42765797
>>42766355
i'm the Crow
>>
>>42765455 (me)
>>42765797 (me)
>>42766355 (me)
>>42766543 (me)
>>
>>42763926
yeah they're like 10$ why wouldn't you
>>
>>42764016
>>42764771
>>42765135
Can you do neck curls by wearing the harness in reverse, i.e. with the weight resting on your back? Wondering since I already have a harness and might as well use it where I can.
>>
>>42768062
Sit on a bench, halfway inclined, and hang the weight behind you.
>>
I did bridges for years for wrestling. Now have a tiny bit of osteoarthritis, extra growth in two neural foramen. No way to know for sure if this is why, but I have strong suspicion. I do neck Ext and curls now, with about half the full ROM that my neck is capable of. Honestly feels so much less capable of damage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.