[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ please help me, how can I prevent my breasts from sagging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1501832340715.png (1MB, 1068x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1501832340715.png
1MB, 1068x1046px
/fit/ please help me, how can I prevent my breasts from sagging with the weight loss? I'm worried they'll look like deflated balloons when I'm done. What exercises could help keep them perkier?
>>
>>42762881
If you're a dude bench press, if you're a girl get more religious and pray to god they don't sag
>>
>>42762881
Only thing you can do is not lose weight too quickly.
Even that may or may not work.
>>
File: 1504655351656.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
1504655351656.gif
2MB, 540x302px
>>42762881
>>42762891
Either way post some /ss/
>>
>>42762891
I am a girl and I am unfortunately not religious. Would bench presses help me too? I've been slathering them in lotion every chance I get to try and help keep the skin from stretching too much.

>>42762908
I'll try to do this too. I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs and build some muscle so I guess I've got time to take it slow.
>>
>>42762919
I suppose benching and other isolation work for chest would help push them out since the fat on tits lay on top of the muscle, so you could try.
>>
File: 161345.gif (81KB, 530x500px) Image search: [Google]
161345.gif
81KB, 530x500px
>>42762881

nothing you can do about it. sag will always happen, after weightloss or just with time. boobs aren't muscles, or directly connected to the muscle tissue in such a way that exercise will keep them perky. when your skin is no longer taut, the soft tissue beneath will inevitably droop with the skin pocket.

only way to counteract sag is to have small boobs, or get surgery. bras dont even help much, except compression ones that are fully capable of keeping the skin from being stretched when you move. regular bras and soft sports bras will still allow movement, and thus stretching of the skin.

tldr: nothing you can do
>>
>>42764200
Wtf breasts are disgusting
>>
>>42762881
You could try eating gelatine and fasting. I'm a guy but since going on IF I feel like I have less loose skin. Gelatine helps with it also.
>>
>>42764210
wtf are you on about i want to suck em
>>
>>42762881
This is not /fit/ related, gtfo

>>>/soc/
>>
We're gonna need a picture for a better assessment
>>
>>42764340
This
Post and we can give you a correct assesment
>>
>>42762881
Hgh or mk677 helps regenerate the skin(next to a shotload of other things).
If you want to go the none natty route
>>
File: BenefitsofFastingPic.png (589KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
BenefitsofFastingPic.png
589KB, 900x600px
>>42762881
Fast. Starve yourself. Your body will metabolize the excess skin, its called autophagy.

>have you ever seen a starving person with loose skin?
>>
>>42764731
Yes I have
>>
Drink a shit ton of water. It will help the elasticity of the skin and help somewhat
>>
Complete guess, maybe growing the muscles in your back will help pull the skin tighter? Can't hurt, and will still improve your posture, which should help keep them looking good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.