[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a point to working out if you don't get full and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Is there a point to working out if you don't get full and continuous 8 hours of sleep? I work graveyard shift at a hotel and sleep around 2pm-10pm but the fucking mexican lawn workers were out full force today and I got maybe 5-6 good hours of sleep. And that was spread out. Is there any point to working out when I get home? It's The Press™ day and I'll need all the strength I can muster. Anyone deal with similar situations? Advice?
>>
>>42762818
bamp
>>
Interested in this too
>>
>>42762818
b-bump
>>
File: Untitled.png (939KB, 1016x735px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
939KB, 1016x735px
>>
File: haze.jpg (148KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
haze.jpg
148KB, 800x917px
>>42762818
Why is Halo copying the cover to that shitty ps3 game?
>>
File: Untitled.png (318KB, 1090x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
318KB, 1090x1570px
>>42762818
>tfw a >tfw no gf thread has more replies than your thread on a forum about fitness
>>
>>42763006
because 343 Industries are a bunch of hacks who couldn't weave together a good story if the yarn was forcefully fed down their throats came out of their asses
>>
>>42762848
If you're too drained to perform you will know it. If all you need is a pick me up that the work out can provide you will know it. As long as you aren't chronically sleep deprived it should be the latter. Might dtill want to take it a little easy if you feel good enough to lift though.
>>
>>42762818
6 hours is the minimum requirement of sleep for a proper rest/growth cycle, I think. You should be okay to work out, just prepare to take it easier than normal, you may not be able to do your usual weights/reps.
>>
>>42762818
There's always a point

If you can't hit a PR for weight, drop and hit it for reps

Never compromise
>>
>>42762818
I used to have the same job for years, I slept 4-6 hours a day like you, while going to college too.

I beched 180kg in those days, so stop bitching.
>>
>>42763341
benched*
>>
>>42763011
What did you expect? We're being hijacked by other boards since school is starting up. Notice the /pol/ tone in every thread. The random tangents pertaining to /v/ related content? The Post Summer Blues are hitting people.
>>
>>42763341
>beched
>>
File: ani079.gif (15KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
ani079.gif
15KB, 275x300px
>>42763381
>>
>>42763377
>Notice the /pol/ tone in every thread

newfag
>>
>>42763377
Notice the /pol/ tone in every thread

but hitler copied the roman/greek cultures which basically translates into being kind of a shredded fag
>>
>>42763006
ah haze. good fucking times desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.