[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of underwear do you wear while you lift? I like Champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0473.jpg (94KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
94KB, 480x325px
What kind of underwear do you wear while you lift? I like Champions elastic boxer briefs. They make sure the boys have good air and don't swing everywhere.
>>
Literally don't wear any. Constricts movement
>>
>>42761699
This, only time i wear underwear is if im wearing pants with a zip or im at work. Had an experience when i worked at EB games, got the pocket of my tracksuit pants stuck in a locked drawer and yanked it out, which literaly ripped the section of the pants containing the pocket OFF, leaving me with just the front and back but connected at the bottom of the leg. Lucky no kids were in the store but i was serving someone at the time and had to call someone in so i could leave the store and change
>>
>>42761548
looking to buy boxer briefs but unsre what to get. like i want them tight but since im on the heavier side my thighs lightly rub
>>
spent $50 on 4 pairs of calvin klein and adidas underwear each like a year ago. One of the best investments I've ever made
>>
dont wear any cock and balls legit too big, have to adjust every 30 seconds wearing them
>>
File: 1443321063054.jpg (18KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1443321063054.jpg
18KB, 500x340px
>>42762419
LMAO GTFO FATTY
>>
>>42761548
>Champions elastic boxer briefs
I got two pairs of those at Ross for $6. So fuckin' comfy.
>>
Whatever you get make sure it has a big Pouch in front. Most boxer briefs just smash everything down.
>>
>>42762419
I have practicaly no thigh gap because all my leg fat is on my thighs and i constantly squish my nuts between my legs, standing with a slightly wider stance and actualy wearing NO underwear when its colder works for me, nuts shrink up closer to the front because theyre cold
>>
>>42762433
We need proof...
>>
I bought into the meundies meme from a joerogan podcast.

But d e a d a s s these are the most comfortable fucking underwear.
>>
>>42763599
seriously? I've been thinking about it, but I know a lot of synthetic fabrics tend to pill after a few washes
>>
>>42763603

Mine have held up well. I have four pairs, for over 6 months. Still about as fresh as when I got them.
The waist is sized a little small but they have plenty of room and they make your ass look fakkin joocy.
>>
Used to wear generic cotton boxerbriefs from H&M or whenever. However they get very restrictive if you have an ass and legs. Also totally unsuitable for any form of exercise.

After searching around for any wisdom on the subject and finding zero help or even discussion about it, I went and bought some Underarmour boxerbreifs, simply because they were worn by sports people sponsored and shit and figured it was a safe bet.

Have two pairs from over a year ago. Still in great condition. Super comfy, total flexibility, unlike cotton you won't get disgusting or chafe if things get sweaty. I'm now replacing all my underwear with these as things as my cotton boxers wear out. Top tip, the grey colour seems to be a little more restrictive than the others.
>>
Underarmour boxer briefs
>>
I can't fucking stand underwear I have a presences of my dick non stop and I feel fucking cramped and the junk feel hot.... It's fucking annoying. Anyone got a fix?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.