[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the gym every day >5 days weights, 2 days cardio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: playing games ive made.jpg (380KB, 1887x1079px) Image search: [Google]
playing games ive made.jpg
380KB, 1887x1079px
>go to the gym every day
>5 days weights, 2 days cardio
>when they see me coming down the stairs they get a locker key for me
>can't find my card
>must have left it at home
>they tell me to go home and get it and won't let me work out

Looks like i'm taking a sudden rest day becasue of that fucking whore.
>>
>>42761386
rules are rules, fag
>>
do what I do on those day
>mmk get [insert manager/owner's name, you should know this if you are a true reg at the gym] for me sweet heart
>tell owner/manager you forgot your stuff and you're here to do your thing
>should let you in
if that don't work you ain't a reg or are a huge cunt
>>
>>42761386
that sucks man
fuck them and make a complaint to the manager
>>
>>42761386
time to join the home gym mr
>>
I do that at work too.

If a customer doesn't have the necessary whatever, no matter how obviously they are what they say or how much the complain, I'm not budging. It's better that they're inconvenienced now than my boss decides he's in a bad mood and inconveniences me later for breaking the rules.
>>
>>42761386
>only gym in the area
>packed every time
>pay for one month
>realise reception doesnt give a fuck
>havent paid again after going there for one year
>>
>>42761455
Hello Chris Jones
>>
>>42761418
I am a regular, there every single day, the strongest guy in the gym. during summer there were kids swimming in the pool every day, and they gave me the nickname "lion" and "imgong monster"

problem is im in Korea, and the people here a pretty autistic and lazy
>>
>>42761520
Maybe it's just because you arr rook same.
>>
>>42761542
no, i have a beard, i'm pretty distingushable

>teacher, why is your hair gold? did you dye it?
>teacher, your eyes are blue! do you have contacts?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.