[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6'4, is this attainable natty? If so how long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

I'm 6'4, is this attainable natty? If so how long?

I've bulked from 127 to 215.
>>
>>42759309
>6'4
>from 127
Holy shit, thats like a litteral walking plan right there
Got a pic?
>>
>>42759309
>127
holy shit anon that's what you weigh in grade school, but sure it's attainable natty
>>
>>42759314
I don't have any pics at my smallest, but this is the closest I got. When I was 127 I was probably only 6'2.

Here's a little over a year and a half. Not the best progress, but you get the idea. I'll probably bulk to 230 by the end of December and then start my second cut in January.

https://imgur.com/a/8DbAf
>>
>>42759351
>That last pic
How many qts do you get per week anon
>>
>>42759309
If this is 6'4, what would this be? 235 lean?
>>
>>42759351
>https://imgur.com/a/8DbAf
why didn't your mommy feed you anon
>>
>>42759351
What did you eat???
>>
>>42759351
>but this is the closest I got
Good lord, thats skinny

Anyway, youre making progress and your goal is attainable natty. How long depends on diet, training and alot of factors but if you keep at it youre prolly looking at a year atleast
>>
>>42759367
Much more than I did before. College is fun. Unfortunately most of the attention comes from middle aged women.
>>
>>42759377
Before I bulked, I thought I ate a lot. Now that I'm bulking I eat everything, and I realize how little food I was given growing up.
>>
>>42759394
Only a year would be fantastic, I was thinking four years at least. How much would I need to weigh lean to look like that?
>>
>>42759374
Idk, I still kind of hold a grudge to my parents for that. They don't realize how little they fed me. I was fed spinach and small portions of food. I never had dessert. When I said I was still hungry and begged for food they said no or offered me a spoonful of peanutbutter when I was lucky. After dinner the kitchen was closed off to everyone.

Feels bad man. When I come home now that I'm bulking they criticize me for getting too fat and eating too much because I'm a naturaly skinny person. I love them, but when it came to feeding me they did a pretty bad job. I'd get yelled at for making food or not leaving leftovers.
>>
>>42759451
Hence the atleast a year part, it will prolly be longer but if you focus really hard and got good genetics 1 year could be doable (depending on how you currently look ofc)

Im only 6'1'' and im getting close to that buut still far off and im at 200lbs so for you...230 should be cool
>>
>>42759537
Are they poor or did they grow up poor? I was raised by my grandparents who grew up during the Great Depression, and they rationed food to the point of insanity. I understand why they had that mentality, but man it sucked.
>>
>>42759603
Not poor, more middle class. Combined income was probably somewhere around $200,000.

Most of the food money was spent towards snack foods, pseudo health foods, and alcohol.
>>
>>42759351
You're an inspiration anon, really well done.
>>
>>42759677
Fuck them, then. Depriving children of food while they're in developmental phases should be criminal.
>>
>>42759677
>middle class
>combined income of 200k

If you are in the us that is solidly upper middle class. That is pretty fucked up that they rationed your food like that, and that they are calling you fat at that weight. Are they all really skinny, eating disorders maybe? Anyway, you are looking good now anon.
>>
File: 1503976046013.png (107KB, 226x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503976046013.png
107KB, 226x500px
>>42759351
Anon, you can see the difference. It'll take a while to get where you Wanna be but you'll get there bruh, good shit.
>tfw we're all gonna make it bruhs
>>
>>42759786
Haha no, my dad is really fat and overweight. Mom is in decent shape though.

I appreciate it man. Definitely look better now, I just have a long way to go.
>>
>>42759803
>>42759726

Appreciate it guys, means a lot.
>>
>>42759759
They don't see it that way. They still think I ate more than any human in the world and that I had the worlds best metabolism. When people ask how I managed to get so big they tell them my metabolism started to wear off.
>>
>>42759840

Just change the pattern set forth for you and help make your (WHITE!!) sons as strong as possible.
>>
>>42759408
That's cause girls under 25 think dyel 12% bf is peak physique
>>
>>42759677
Your parents are assholes. You're super lucky your growth wasn't stunted, also that you don't have some kind of crippling anorexia. It would have been completely their fault.

Can you imagine life as a 5'6 manlet because your stupid parents decided you shouldn't be hungry?
>>
File: 014.gif (4MB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
014.gif
4MB, 260x240px
>6'4
>127
I can't even picture it.
>>
>>42759537
>When I said I was still hungry and begged for food they said no
Are they fucking psychotic? It's one thing to ration your kid's food to keep them from getting fat, but how do you hear your child say "Mom I'm hungry, please can I have some food" and deny that to them?
>>
>>42759840

What made you decide, "Fuck this. I'm taking charge of my own life"?
>>
>>42759908
Their rule was no food before or after meals. The dinner they made was the last thing we got to eat. Most of the time it was one unseasoned chicken breast that was cooked in the oven too long with a side of spinach leaves. Some nights we got pasta though and those were my favorite nights.
Breakfast was about half a cup of oats with a scoop of protein powder in it because they were trying to make me gain weight they said. I didn't find out about that until I confronted them about me being so skiing after I moved out.

They said it was my fault I was skinny because I didn't lift weights and that they tried to make me gain weight my sneaking protein powder in my oatmeal. Now I know why I thought it was so gross.

Their hearts are in the right place, they're just dumb.

I buy all my meals now. So I'm a little bit happier with splurging money on food because of my past.
>>
>>42759351
I feel like you give good hugs. No homo
>>
>>42759889
I'm 6'2'' 175 and I get called skinny....but I'm also American so anything lower than 200 is skinny.
>>
>>42759981
I was on vacation with some friends and family. My parents were talking about how my metabolism was so fast it would be impposible to gain any weight.

One of my buddy's older brothers argued with them and said that was impossible for someone to not be able to gain weight. He mentioned how metabolisms may mean I may be able to eat more, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for me to gain weight. I'd just need to eat more.

He was the first person to ever say that. As weird as it sounds, it kind of just clicked. My entire life people always told me that it was some impossible thing. That night I looked in the mirror and realized I could actually change the way I looked. And then my life changed.
>>
>>42760112
Lmao so I've been told.
>>
>>42759882
Their hearts were in the right place, they're just kind of dumb and a little bit of narcacists.
>>
>>42760150

Good on you, mate.
>>
If OP can do it, so can I

Thanks, man
>>
Does everyone think I'm good to bulk up to 230 by them end of the year and then cut to 200

What's the best route to looking like pic related without roids? I don't have any way to get any, and I doubt I'd need them when I'm still fairly young.
>>
>>42759351
Was this pic taken in a concentration camp?
>>
>>42760298
No, that was taken after I got out.
>>
>>42760142
Im 6'2" 195lbs and get called skinny. The best part is im overweight on a bmi chart
>>
>>42759351
well.. have you been lifting or just eating? cause u have no fucking chest. what is your bench press? you need to bench in order to chest
>>
>>42761405
Both. My bench is 225.
>>
>>42759351
>https://imgur.com/a/8DbAf
Hey austin ;)
>>
>>42761706
You're thinking of a different white guy
>>
>>42759309
Yes, and that's close to and maybe even peak natural for him.
He's obviously geared up to get where he is but if he did it natty he'd be about that size.
>>
>>42759309
There's no way you were 127, are you serious??? Please tell me that's KG, otherwise i'm impressed you're not dead OP
>>
>>42759351
I can't imagine being 215 lbs and looking barely out of Dyel mode.
Lanklets seriously have their work cut out for them.
>>
>>42759537
How can someone eat so little yet grow so tall...
I had a balanced diet and ate lots all growing up and only grew to 5'11"
>>
>>42759858
Is your parent's eccentricity isolated to this area or are they weird otherwise as well?
>>
>>42762028
when will they learn?
>>
>>42762028
Genetics
>>
OP clearly has good facial aesthetics
>>
>>42761954
I was only 6'2 when I was 127. But I was definitely 127.
>>
>>42761965
It's definitely a lot more work. Not to mention having to squat for most showers. (more workout I guess?)
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.