[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ I need some advice (I have read the sticky) I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1504162092600.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504162092600.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
hey /fit/ I need some advice (I have read the sticky)

I'm being offered a procedure for free that will place a small balloon in my stomach to reduce my hunger. I'm already on a diet and losing around 1 to 2 pounds a week, and I think maybe this could help more.

To clarify, I'm 6'0 and weigh 16.7 stone (233lbs)
Yes, I'm overweight. Its my fault, I offer no excuse and its my own responsibility to fix. I'm not one of these tumblr cunts who say "hurr durr its my genetics".
The question is, will this procedure help or hinder me?
>>
OP, stop being a fool and just learn to cook and diet and eat like a fucking human being, jesus fucking christ, you fat fuck.
>>
The procedurewill 'help' with eating and feeling full, yes.

But the problem is your lack of commitment and discipline, work on that.. forget the balloon, the real problem is in your head. Fixing that is worth more than 1000 balloons buddy.

Good Luck!
>>
>>42754950

You fucking mong, you could easily trim that weight off in a year with hard work and proper diet. Don't be stupid.
>>
File: howtosucceed.png (45KB, 1221x199px) Image search: [Google]
howtosucceed.png
45KB, 1221x199px
that procedure is way too drastic for your weight/height. i was 260 and i've cut down to 150 now just through diet and exercise. don't be a pussy. just do pic related
>>
>>42754950
>gets surgery
>has to wait 5 weeks to recover
>after 5 weeks of boredom you'll go to the gym and feel tired due to a lack of energy cause you eat less now
>you'll probably use the balloon as an excuse like "I can eat whatever I want now!"

it ain't worth it. Like others in the thread said, you just gotta manup. You're not even that overweight man.

Just hit the gym hard and keep doing what you're doing m8

you can raise a middle finger to all the lazy tards who took the easy way. Or be humble about it and still offend them cause they took the easy way and you didn't
>>
File: 1467451835793.png (343KB, 702x658px) Image search: [Google]
1467451835793.png
343KB, 702x658px
>>42755296
not a bad idea actually

indeed, it's a new color on the autism spectrum

but would probably work
>>
Op here, sorry for late reply

Is losing a pound or two a week slow progress then? I'm honestly trying my best
>>
>>42755429
If you can maintain it for a long time, any weight loss is great. Keep at it brah.
>>
>>42755475
Thank you. I'm fairly certain I'll say no to the op, if I can keep this up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.