[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6'3" >started at 155lbs, went up to 200lbs >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>6'3"
>started at 155lbs, went up to 200lbs
>still unhappy af
>body dismorphophobia in full effect

How do I stop checking myself in a mirror every chance I get? One day I like what I see, the next day I look skinnyfat and pale. I'm going mad about my body image even though I objectively have a good physique. Ffs I gained 45lbs of mostly muscle, why don't I feel good about it?
>>
cut?
>>
>>42753435
Because you feel you don't amount to anything. Actually try loving yourself , instead of reacting to every negative thing you do. Positive affirmations after 21 days become learned habits that can be implemented. Go to the gym and workout what you need to workout. Discipline yourself and your diet. Do what ever it takes to get yourself there. Don't worry about getting your goals, enjoy the process of the journey. The journey is the destination, man.
>>
Are you me?
Started at 135lbs now 200lbs am 6'3 feel same way. Most people don't even think I lift though :/ I just look like a bigger guy
>>
>>42753435
>>42753474
>mostly muscle
>look skinnyfat
not how it works, you're probably both above 15% bodyfat and hence still don't have enough muscle mass. A certain bodyweight doesn't make you look big, and that's coming from someone that weighs in the 230s at a similar height and bf% but can cut down to sub 200s if he wanted to compete in a bodybuilding competition
>>
>>42753460
Do positive affirmations even work? From what I hear they don't if you already have depressive tendencies. What exactly do you suggest I tell myself?

Thx btw
>>
>>42753490
Yeah i am about 15%. Got to 220lbs but was a bit fat.

Lifts aren't terrible except bench. OHP B S D is 145 190 315 375 for doubles
>>
>>42753490
I mean, starting from 155lbs you'd hope I would pile on at least some fat (I was a damn skeleton). I'm clearly over 15% BF, but I don't pursue having a ripped sixpack body, just looking better. If I'm unhappy at 200lbs, why would I be happy at 230lbs?
>>
>>42753516
>>42753509
keep working. trust me, the point where you are 200 at the same ht but 10% bodyfat is where you'll look really good. NAtty bodybuilding may be limited, but it's not that you should give up after your first bulk. My point is that there's average people with no muscle mass but high bodyfat (i.e. skinnyfat) at that bodyweight. For us taller people, it varies so much that there is no certain bodyweight you can pinpoint as to where you will "look good".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.