[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not sprinting for cardio /fit? >When it come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cardioformen.jpg (82KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
cardioformen.jpg
82KB, 1200x630px
Why are you not sprinting for cardio /fit?

>When it comes to burning calories, the best form of cardio is definitely sprinting. Studies have shown that you can burn as many as 200 calories in just two and a half minutes of hardcore sprints. If you were to sprint for a solid 15 minutes, that would be a staggering 1,200 calories burned

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwic2Omj1o3WAhVrCpoKHcR_ACMQFggxMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fitday.com%2Ffitness-articles%2Ffitness%2Fcardio%2Fcalories-burned-sprinting-vs-jogging-the-surprising-truth.html&usg=AFQjCNF7Td1WZ0i151wN9Be7Vsj2kIRD3g
>>
>>42753274

First of all, I'd rather kill my own mother with a rusty knife that sprint for 15 minutes.

Second I eat right and work out and enjoy cardio by doing things I like. Like judo and rugby.
>>
>>42753274
no one can sprint for 15 minutes you fucking idiot
>>
>>42753363

If you break that 15 up throughout a day you probably could.
>>
>>42753363
well not with that attitude
>>
I tried sprinting for 5 minutes.
I then threw up over and over again for at least half an hour.
Not worth.
>>
>>42753391
you can do a 15 minutes training by doing 10 seconds sprint followed by a minute of rest, but it's impossible to do 15 minutes of sprints in any form, your muscle dont work that way
>>42753409
t. never sprinted in all his life
>>
>>42753425
t. never laughed in all his life
>>
>>42753429
oh sorry was that supposed to be funny? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ANON TOP KEK IM LITERALLY DYING NOWWW WEW TOP BANTZ XXXDDDDDDDD""!"!"!
>>
>>42753445
no, but to not even recognise that it wasn't a serious post is slightly embarrassing

also kill yourself
>>
>>42753445
It was kinda funny desu
>>
>>42753274

15 minute sprint :D
yeah and you can increase muscle strength by doing 3x12 of your one rep max....
>>
>>42753274
>sprinting
>cardo
duuuuude
>>
>>42753501

>Not sprinting for 15 min everyday

Never gonna make sempai
>>
>>42753274
>cardio for burning calories
lmao, get out.
Seriously, whats the point. Well, now you have to eat more to be at the desired caloric deficit, great. Its the same fucking caloric deficit deficit tho which will have the exact same fucking effects. You can eat more, sure, but you are also going to be more hungry, because you did more excercise. If you actually want making going on your desired calorie deficit easier, get some food which are satiating and not particularly calorie dense.
You do cardio, because of its positive effects on metabolism(higher insulin sensitivity) and cardiovascular system(higher vo2max, lower resting heart rate, etc) as well as other health effects(such as preservation of your iq as you age, albeit this isnt exclusive to cardio, resistance training is effective for that too). Both interval training and running longer distances on a steady pace are effective for that, with longer distance steady pace work being better for resting heart rate reduction and HIIT being optimal for metabolic effects and vo2max.
>>
>>42753445
Whether or not it was funny is irrelevant. It was very obviously an attempt at humour, and your failure to see that, along with this response, is a sign of autism.
>>
>>42753685

show your six pack faggot

kys
>>
>>42753501
The OP never said 15 minutes constitutively.
>>
asthma and arthritic knees
>>
>>42753274
>burn as many as 200 calories
>in just two and a half minutes of hardcore sprints

sure anon, sure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.