[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon you need to tone your muscles >Anon eat this cookie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>Anon you need to tone your muscles
>Anon eat this cookie, enjoy life
>Anon your shoulders are too big
>Anon your looking freaky
>Anon your obsessed

How do you deal with these comments /fit/. I'm not even close to my ideal body and I can't deal with dyels
>>
>>42752717
why do you think these things bother you so much?
>>
File: 1504582736023.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1504582736023.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>42752717

You know, I realized after reading each of those that people have said almost all those things to me too at some point. I had to really think about it though and I definitely wasn't bothered by them so much that I would have made a thread about it. I wonder why?
>>
>>42752717
If you're actually as big as you say then you are probably heavier and thicker proportioned than like 60% of non fat people that are close to your size and shape. So unless you're training for something specific or making great gains your subsisting off chicken and rice is a little weird if you refuse normal people food.
>>
I'd just like to get a good pat on the back once in a while from people other than my lifting buddies. Honestly, the comments don't bother me as much as they motivate me, but I was wondering if any of you had the same feels.
>>
>>42752717
>>42752803
They're concerned mires, or crab in the bucket mires depending on who it is, maybe both

Making these gains worries the people around you 'cause it forces them to confront their lack of gains, whether physically, financially, etc. These are a decent stand in for pats on the back
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.