[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nobody reads the first post anyways 18yo and 220 lbs, any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG2019.jpg (427KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2019.jpg
427KB, 1440x2560px
>Nobody reads the first post anyways

18yo and 220 lbs, any ideas? I don't want to be a useless piece of fat shit anymore, i only want to be a useless piece of shit
>>
>>42751918

r u a gril
>>
>>42751925
Nah, just white and delicate af, i had Goddess legs tho.. i lost them when i gain weight
>>
>>42751918
yer eat less fat cunt, that doesn't mean change your diet overnight, it means instead of 10 chocolate bars have 1

find some sort of cardio you enjoy doing, considering you're fat you're probably mentally weak so unless you enjoy it you have 0 hope of sticking with it, get a fit friend to do it with you, that can boost motivation a bit
>>
>>42751967
Any cardio you suggest?
If it can be done at home even better, i do 100 squats every now and then tho
>>
>>42752021
play sports on the reg
take hour long walks (hikes if possible)
go to a park and do sprinting
>>
>be me 1 month ago
>19 year old male. 6'3"
>decide I don't wanna be /fat/
>gym membership
>start walking/jogging a little and then steadily increase distance
>do 3 sets of 10 push ups, bicep curls (20 lbs), 3 sets of 20 sit ups,
3 sets of 5 pull ups.

Did this 3-5 times a week for a month, as well as severely cutting my daily calorie intake (only 1-2 meals a day of food that is either meat, fruit, or veggies. No sweets)

Now I'm 200 lbs after one month. Hoping to be 185 by end of this month. Just gotta keep going and push back the pain. Hardest part is starting but once you start, you're good.

Cute tummy btw ;)
>>
>>42751918
Track calories daily for a month.
Eat 250 under maintenance.
Walk 30 minutes a day every day if you can but minimum 3 times a week.

If you can do that, you will lose quite a few lbs. The main objective is to commit to something that's realistic enough that you won't just pack it in.

You will
>be more motivated by your progress at the end
>feel better and look better
>learn commitment and meal tracking

At that point, get a proper routine and plot goals.
>>
>>42751963
How do you look in a dress?
>>
Read the fucking sticky and stop posting, you newfag piece of trash.
>>
>>42751918
post boipucci
>>
>>42751918
Heres your diet anon
Breakfast
>Two eggs, cooked in skillet with 1 tsp butter to avoid burning, 1 cup cottage cheese
Lunch
>One of those big cans of tuna, contains about 5 servings, should come out to like 225 calories. Mix with small amount of olive oil or TINY amount of mayonaise.
Din-Din
>Get some veg, maybe some meat. Just avoid any shitty food that is bad, and take moderate portions for dinner. No seconds.
This should make you feel pretty full, and as long as you dont go fucking crazy at dinner you will start to drop weight pretty fucking fast, up to 5 lbs a week, assuming you're also lifting. Good luck anon, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>42752221
Thx m8, guess i'll try the walks, that should be easy.
>>42752277
I don't have time for the gym but i guess i can do those things at home, proud of you uwu keep it up and thanks, also thanks for liking my tummy
>>42754273
Idk, but a few months ago when i wasn't a fat fuck i wear a mini-skirt and knee-socks to troll around, miss those days
>>42756025
Thx, i'll try it :3
>>
>>42757173
>walks
walking isn't a meme either
http://www.mapmywalk.com/improve/calorie_calculator/
if you go at a brisk pace because you are heavy you can get some good calories burned.
it is debatable what they are considering "hike" but i am doubtful of what it means with back pack and gear and shit and just changes in elevation and uneven terrain, it doubles your calories burned for this calculator more or less.
so go walk in nature if u can
>>
>>42752021
>Any cardio you suggest?

Reading the sticky.
>>
>>42757419
Near my home theres streets with Ups and downs, that count as uneven?
>>
>>42751918
Try make meals mostly meat/fish and vegetables
skip breakfast and have 2 meals in a day
cut out sodas and fruit juice
if u get mad sweet cravings drink Pepsi max or some shit
do cardio 30 mins twice a week to start with and increase once you stop losing weight
LIFT you big gay mince
drink water when hungry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.