[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best way to avoid getting stds that a condom won't protect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: brazil-prostitution[1].jpg (69KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
brazil-prostitution[1].jpg
69KB, 500x419px
best way to avoid getting stds that a condom won't protect against such as herpes?

a friend of mine is a pretty big sex traveler and has gone to brazil and thailand a bunch of times.

he wants me to go with him the next time he takes a trip but i'm afraid of catching herpes since i know a condom doesn't prevent it.

are there any products on the market that protect against getting herpes and do you guys have either a) advices on how to avoid stds and b) good destinations for sex?
>>
autism
>>
>>42747805
Are you American?

If not, then go to America. I was a German exchange student in the US of A and nearly drowned in pussy over there.

Extremely easy girls
>>
File: bait.jpg (12KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
12KB, 300x169px
>>42747863
quality
>>
>>42747863
Average height in the US is like 5'8, way smaller penis size than west-europe too. We're gods over there
>>
>>42747805
Really want to avoid stds?

Don't shoot drugs, Don't be a faggot.

https://markmanson.net/std-guide
>>
File: 1390266340691.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1390266340691.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>42748373
0/10
>>
>>42747805
>best way to avoid getting stds that a condom won't protect against such as herpes?

don't fuck prostitutes and skanks. period.
you can take all the 'precautions' in the world, but at the end of the day it's russian roulette.
you wind up with a bullet in the brain, and it's game over. really worth the risk?
get a fucking girlfriend instead.
>>
>>42748577
get fucked christfag
>>
>>42748907
Enjoy your aids, lizard brained mongoloid.
>>
>>42748373
>>42747863
Can confirm.

Also, most americans are fat as fuck. If you're somewhat in shape, you can drown in degenerate white pussy.

>Hey, anon, where r u from? You've such a nice accent :))
and you're golden
>>
>>42748942
>Aids from a vagina
lel, okay virgin enjoy bible camp hope your priest has a gentle mouth
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.