[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is stronglifts 5x5 an effective routine for women to attain a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fit.jpg (48KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
48KB, 564x843px
Is stronglifts 5x5 an effective routine for women to attain a thotty body? Please help me help my STICC gf who wants to lift.

Her goals are butt (glutes, hamstrings, quads), back and shoulders primarily. Abs and Biceps/triceps are secondary.
>>
I was thinking of telling her to:

Day A:
>Squat 5x5
>Bench Press 5x5
>Barbell Rows 5x5

Day B:
>Squat 5x5
>Barbell Press 5x5
>Romanian Deadlift 1x5

Honestly, is it even worth doing bench press for her?
>>
>Your STICC "gf"

Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone baby girl.
Listen - You're gonna receive alot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that's not what I'm about.

>tfw thinking of your glutes hurting

Why are you doing a strength program if your goal is aesthetics? :Thinking:

Throw in isolations and up the rep range to 4 * ~8-12.
Hip thrusters
kettlebell swings
Lunge variations
Leg press
delt fly variations
dumbbell shoulder press

Do bench press / push-ups or get fucked up muscle balance.

If you're in Sydney I'll show you through them. I won't charge you, but i do accept tips in the form of blowjobs if you're attractive

Thank you and have a nice day babe

This is unrelated but does anyone else get super fuxking hyped when you got a girl's legs over your shoulders and you're really getting your din din going on her beef taco?????????
>>
>>42746655
Add more volume for better hypertrophy.
Do lower weight 3x5 RDL on day B. Add leg curls 4-5x8-12, and barbell hip thrusts 3x8 to day A and glute ham raise 4-5x8-12, facepulls 4-5x8-12 for day B. She should get much stronger and have great hypertrophy gains with all the lower body focus. The main problem with stronglifts for hypertrophy is the low volume on a full body routine because you can't add assistance exercises for every part. However if you only want a big booty it's easy to choose which exercises to add
>>
>>42747719
fuark was I too obvious? dont guys say thotty?
thanks for the good advice bro

>>42747939
thank you so much
>>
Bump. I've been lifting for a month or so now and my gf said she's seen some change.
I can beat the puss up harder and I'm more aggressive with her.
She wants to start too. Has been going for a week. I do a PUsh/pull with squats one day and deads the next.

Anyone have a good routine to get her that /fit/ ass

Her mom has a flat one and so do most women in her family
>>
>>42749193
>pear-shaped
>only recently started weight-lifting
>the only exercise i got before was biking up hills
>still have a better ass than the girl i saw squatting weights that weigh more than me

feels good having a naturally perky ass
>>
>>42746655
>Is stronglifts 5x5 an effective routine for women to attain a thotty body?
No.

You want her to do it a lot of lower body work. Keep her away from rows unless you want a thick torso gf lol.

Now this is what a proper THICC routine looks like:

A/B style, minimum 3 days a week, but 4 days is ideal:
5x5
> Box Squats / Lunges (very wide)
> Ohp / Push-ups
> Assisted chin-ups or Pull-downs
4x8
> Good mornings or RDL
> Hip thrusts
> Glute kickbacks
> Legs adductions and abductions, superset
3xF
> Abs (knee raises, pallof press)

Alternate the "/" for A/B days. 1-3min rests for 5x5; 90s max rests for everything else. Increase 5-10lbs on 5x5 once a week; 5-10lbs on 4x8 every 2 weeks.

If you got some weights at home, get her to do glutes kickbacks 6-day a week. This will be great for butt gains, and it will not interfere with regular training.
>>
>>42749310
I'll be honest with you, I can't do a single push up. Is there an alternative until I can?
>>
>>42749342
Yes. Knee push-ups. But switch to regular push-ups as soon as you're able to do 10 or so reps.
>>
>>42749259

let daddy see.
>>
>>42749455
I can't do a knee pushup either... I'm a weak piece of shit
>>
>>42749479
Try harder.

If you're still not able to do it, here's a progression from wall push-ups to regular push-ups to one-hand push-ups.
http://www.startbodyweight.com/p/push-up-progression.html

You won't get much gains on bodyweight programs like that, but least you'll be able to perform the movements properly.
>>
slightly unrelated can someone modify SS 5x5 with abs + arms? (male)
>>
>>42749543
SS + chin-ups + leg raises at end of every session. Once you're able to do 3x10 chin-ups, start adding weight and doing it for 5x5; same logic applies to leg raises, but time will be your limiting factor in this case (2min sets minimum). Weighted chin-ups will be FAR MORE effective for arms gains than curling. I cannot emphasize this enough.

As for triceps, add 4x10 sets at 60-70% of the load you used for the day to the press movements, be it bench press or overhead press. Example:
> Bench press: 3x5 @ 70kg + 4x10 49kg
Even though 49kg (total) will feel very light after 70kg, it will be enough for hypertrophy (in fact, tripling the total volume for the bench). Doing these 4x10 sets at a higher % of load will sure screw your progression at SS by burning-out sooner.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.