[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /fit/ I got a serious eating problem (and no, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 20364136655_8dda82608c_h.jpg (818KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
20364136655_8dda82608c_h.jpg
818KB, 1600x1066px
Dear /fit/

I got a serious eating problem (and no, it's not about losing weight)
>started doing workouts more rigirously. Been so at least for the last 2 months
>started eating better - more often, up to 5/6 times a day (Light breakfast - workout - breakfast 2 - lunch - some evening snack- supper )
>eating mostly meats, rice etc. Your usual good diet.
>even started sleeping more, completely stopped smoking, and drink very little alcohol.
>lately been feeling pretty bad - despite being good on nutrition, I feel tired and (!) mentally tired, even unmotivated to everything.
> this is a real problem as I am a lawyer and sharp mind is what puts bread on my table.
>sometimes I feel so out of touch I feel I am acting all good to others, and would rather be completely alone

So.. I think I have cut quite a lot of sugar from my diet and my brain is sluggish (or AIDS). Noticed almost waves of good feeling after consuming a ton of marzipan sweets at work.
Though eating sugar does not make me good always.

I am worried if I start eating sweets as I did for years (and while not getting fat I think my sweets consumption made my muscles grow less as I consumed very little protein. Looked like 16 at age 25. ) will make my body consume the sugar and not consume meats and proper nutrition.

What do?
Anyone felt similarly?
Am I locating my problem correctly?
And how to substitute sugar? (for example felt weird all day and now ate a bowl of cottage cheese + 5 spoons sugar + cacao and feel much better).

hilfe hilfe
>>
>>42745264
I encounter a similar problem when I cut too hard. You need to slowly phase sugar out if you've been reliant on it for a long time and have naturally low blood sugar levels. For those who are on a ketogenic diet, this may be impossible. I don't know how they would handle it but I assume they'd acclimate to it eventually.
>>
File: 1600järv9-1600x1280.jpg (298KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1600järv9-1600x1280.jpg
298KB, 1600x1280px
>>42745378
thanks.
So at least now I have a slightly less chance I've contracted meningitis or whatever can cause fu**g tired demotivation haha

dunno about blood sugar but recall when I was young I had iron deficit, and also I have very low blood pressure (hence I love sports. Makes my blood boil for next 2 days and feels amazing)
>>
>>42745264

Try drinking some green/white tea with honey as a sweetener once or twice a day. You'll be getting glucose and caffeine to help perk you out, but without all the bullshit that normally comes alongside candy/soda/refined sugah.
>>
>>42745554
ooh, thanks for the advice! Got a stash of honey in my basement from grandparents from years ago. havent touched it. good suggestion!

honey has a ton of good properties
>>
You're a lawyer, I'm sure you've got the money for some honey - some real motherfucking bee juice not that Chinese shit

Your brain's a muscle and you need that glucose, simple carbs are villified but if you know what to do with them, they're reliable fuel
>>
would supp with a multivitamin just in case you have some random deficiency, how many cals per day are you getting? Is your weight increasing of decreasing?

If prior to the last 2 months you were completely inactive, your body is undergoing some pretty rapid changes and needs to be given the energy to adapt. Moreover, it may be that you need to have more rest days from the gym or sleep even more, assuming that your lifts have been increasing rapidly in the last 2 months and now take a much greater toll on your body.
>>
>>42745264
>eats a fuckton of meat.
>wonders why brain doesn't work anymore.
>>
File: wolverine-149450.jpg (205KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-149450.jpg
205KB, 1000x667px
>>42746766
ah shut up, I like to experiment with my body.
Also I followed supposedly good diets, and ate any "good" foods laying around.
In regards of physical and chemical strain.
Honestly started smoking just to see if I can get addicted (got. had a tough mouth dropping that shit after smoking for 3 years).
I didn't say I was completely broken, I just seriously feel odd, yet not sick, and it started once I begun my "training regiment".

>>42745894
>money for some honey
From Eastern Europe though, so you probably make more in McDonalds than me at the desk, kek
but I got best stuff. Will include few spoons in the daily diet. Thank you!

>>42745977
Thanks for the advice, haven't eaten vitamins and other supplements for a long time, save for zinc and C
No, been moderately active my whole life.
Weight has increased by about 10 kilos in last year and a half (I almost stopped doing cardio sports like soccer. any cardio more than 1-2 mile run on treadmill before every workout now is just to be lean and keep the heart healthy).
Speaking of rest it has been a shitty sleep every other day.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.