[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come to you for advice. about 8 months ago I started lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495193913399.jpg (126KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1495193913399.jpg
126KB, 600x845px
I come to you for advice.

about 8 months ago I started lifting and can see the results, I'm pretty happy with what I've achieved so far.

My problem is that my GF started doing some regular exercising and quality eating about 6 months ago with absolutely no results. She's getting depressed about that and i'm getting tired of her complaining.

What can she do to actually start getting results ?
>>
She can start riding on my dick. I'll guarantee the results she seeks after I'm done with her.
>>
>>42743705

so funny

you suck a clown's dick this morning ?
>>
>>42743668
poor genetics. ditch her asap
>>
>>42743668
make sure she follows a program and eats right too. the key word was some regular exercising
>>
>>42743943

she's exercising 3 times a week plus light running on weekends.

She does have a program and eats healthy.

I dont understand why its not working...
>>
>>42743668
Forget her unless she's fat.

A) Keep her that way so she's reliant on you.
B) Ditch her and get a better qt

Its her responsibility to look after herself. Look out for yourself and don't expect women to repay your favors in kind.
>>
>>42744034
>I dont understand why its not working...

Because she's sneaking in sodas and junk food when you're not around.
>>
>>42744216

Not really possible, we work and live together so I have a pretty good idea of what she eats
>>
>>42744246
Then congrats you've found the only singular instance in the whole universe that breaks the laws of thermodynamics! Present her to a scientific conference and collect your winnings!
>>
>>42744034
I guarantee you she isn't counting calories correctly. She can exercise all she wants but if she eats more than what she burns she will still get fat
>>
>>42743668
What program are you on and what "program" is she on? If she's doing some 30 day abs bullshit it ain't gonna work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.