[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not like the millions upon millions of idiotic 21 old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_463.png (708KB, 738x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_463.png
708KB, 738x760px
I'm not like the millions upon millions of idiotic 21 old college males and females on instagram who get hard over someone lifting alot of weight as if they are going to give them a personal endorsement or something.. Where's your proof that anyone that you see in person or on instagram is steroid free? Have you personally conducted a steroid test on them? And if you don't give a crap and think steroids are ok to take then you don't support health and fitness. You support disease and weakness. Because that's exactly what steroids are. They are a weakness to the world of fitness. They don't make people stronger. They make them weaker you idiots. This goes for the so called steroid tested division in powerlifing too .I know people that have set powerlifting records in the so called natural division but have heard them talk about their steroid use. So how did they get a record in the so called natural division if they were on steroids?
>>
>>42739333
There are also millions of guys in this world who take a small to medium amount of steroids just to get their abs good. And you would never even be able to tell. Even a small amount is not healthy. And it's not who they really are deep down within themselves. So why even do it? Millions of women in this world are deceived by these guys everyday. It's almost a human impossibility of the world to have perfect paper thin abs at weights over 221lbs. Unless you're in the NFL. Because the majority of NFL players are natural. It's on a per person basis. Another indicator of steroid use is huge shoulders, dry skin, zero to none body fat, huge oversized vericose veins everywhere, spider veins everywhere, and veins that bunch up together that look like they are stacked upon each other. Usually they present themselves in the shoulders and chest, but can show up all over the body.
>>
>>42739340
But that's just for the guys who take alot. The ones who take a small amount look natural but yet are still on steroids. Other than perfect abs and a few zig zagged veins here and there especially in the front of the shoulder near the armpit. You would never know. Who knows how many people there are in this world getting all the fitness magazine covers with their perfect abs and small amount of steroid use. This is why I want to hold every company in the world liable and accountable for who they portray in their media. I want to make it a law that all companies should test all models before all photo sessions. These companies operate from the mind frame of there is no proof that their models on all types of media are on steroids. MEANWHILE I OPERATE ON THE MIND FRAME. EXACTLY! SHOW ME THE PROOF THAT ALL THESE SO CALLED ATHLETES ON EVERY SINGLE TYPE OF MEDIA IN THIS WORLD ARE steroid FREE
>>
>>42739348
And they are partly right. There is no proof. We can't accuse anyone individually without 100 percent proof. Which also can't make me trust anyone without 100 percent knowing. It works both ways. There's just not enough testing going on to verify anything. Therefore blame it on the 1930's. Ever since then we don't know for sure who's natural or not. Unless they admit to it that's the only way. You can't do either one. So stop getting all hard over the things you see on youtube and on tv. Who cares? If they weren't natural then it DOESN'T COUNT! We all know that if you're not natural then nothing counts. I don't care if you think they work hard or not! That's not the point..
>>
>>42739354
Everyone works hard. Big deal. Someone worked hard? Wow. If they are on steroids then it doesn't count. The whole idea or the whole concept behind it, is very simple to follow. STeroids ARE 1. ILLEGAL. 2.UNHEALTHY. Period. The moment that you choose to do even a small amount of steroids is the moment that you no longer support health and fitness. It's the moment that you support DISEASE and UNHEALTHINESS. I'm sure in some parts of the world they look at celltech as some sort of vitamin or something. Not everyone gives the same meaning or definition to steroids .Therefore I don't trust anything that I see with my own eyes. I cannot personally 100 percent verify that anything done on this planet was done 100 percent naturally therefore the only person that I know that is 100 percent natural is myself. I am the hottest human being to ever exist. Period.
Steroids should have never been introduced to this planet. Hey people wanted to act like they were all smart back in the 1930's and invent steroids. So there you go. There are just too many steroid users on this planet for me to be able to trust anyone now.
>>
>>42739359
And to Eric Bugenhagen.... Your music isn't that great. You need to be listening to pantera 5 mins alone, huey lewis and the news, hall and oats, out of touch, christmas music, and some madonna and marilyn manson. I'm getting 5 times as pumped up as you are. But i'm not wasting my energy and using it all before the lift.
>>
>>42739333
What pasta is this?
>>
>>42739396
https://www.instagram.com/matt_london_413/

The arch nemesis of Eric.
>>
File: what..png (869KB, 1205x807px) Image search: [Google]
what..png
869KB, 1205x807px
>>42739333
What did he mean by this?

Is this what non-Chads are destined for?
>>
sounds like youre butthurt.
>>
>>42739428
Matt pls go
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.