[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any pre-workout recommendations? I'm considering getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Mr-Hyde-Pre-Workout.jpg (23KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Hyde-Pre-Workout.jpg
23KB, 250x310px
Any pre-workout recommendations? I'm considering getting pic related but I don't know too much about pre-workout at all and was wondering if it would be too strong to start with.
>>
Don't buy any of the powders, they are all overpriced.

Just use caffeine. Take your bodyweight in kg and multiply by three = your dosage. After you gain tolerance multiply by four, then five, and then six. After a dosage of your bodyweight in kg times six you should not need any more.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/caffeine-as-a-bodybuilding-supplement/
>>
File: o-COCAINE-f.jpg (385KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-COCAINE-f.jpg
385KB, 1536x1024px
>>42737947
The only pre-workout powder I need
>>
Load of shit just have black coffee or stop being a beta.
>>
>>42738136
Goddammit I miss Scooby.
>>
Mesomorph + Kre Alkalyne It's what I use and I feel like I'm on another level.
>>
mesomorph, GAT nitroflex, and Piana's kill it and my go to, i like mr. hyde but that shit does not dissolve well
>>
>>42738136
>Take your bodyweight in kg and multiply by three = your dosage. After you gain tolerance multiply by four, then five, and then six
100% nonsense
>>
Coffe if you are poor like me, otherwise buy the most priced one
>>
>>42738691
neither does jekyll.

what the fug pro supps
>>
Mesomorph rocket pop

POWER GAP

The rest
>>
Buy a fucking ad you worthless marketers
>>
>>42737947
I've used hyde for the longest and really recommend it. Definitely helped me pump better and keeps me up. It also doesn't make me crash which helps since I work after my workout
>>
>>42738375
Enjoy your heart failure
>>
>>42737947
Are the mods too stupid to see marketing this blatant?
>>
I hear good things about that pre-workout. I may pick that up next. So far I haven't really noticed a boost of energy from the two pre-workouts I have used. I first got c4 and then after that didn't do anything, I got another one from my gym which is their brand (Lifetime Fitness). Both just seem to be flavored water to me.
>>
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c135.0.810.810/13298283_843160365828389_410540001_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2NDg1MzEyNjE2NDIwNjQ2OA%3D%3D.2.c
>>
Mesomorph
Mr Hyde

They're pretty strong so dont take it within 3 hours before bed, maybe even more. It'll still be working in your body and make it hard to fall asleep
>>
>>42737947
Not a huge fan of this stuff. Ive taken it about half a dozen times and it always leaves me feeling kind of gross halfway though my workout and afterwards and unless you are going to be in the gym for three hours this stuff will stay in your system for a good while after you work out so unless you workout in the morning it will totally screw up your sleep.

Best ive ever tried was PreKaged by Kaged Muscle, slight energy boost but not overkill, massive pumps and endurance, but its expensive af
>>
>>42742006
Yeah gethin needs to get his head out of his ass with his pricing. I really like pre and rekaged, but damn if they aren't expensive.
>>
File: blackstone-labs-dust-extreme.gif (125KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
blackstone-labs-dust-extreme.gif
125KB, 650x500px
On this topic, anyone have experience with pic related or other preworkouts with DMAA? considering giving it a try
>>
>>42742106
DMAA always just made me feel a bit agitated and pissed, but ymmv
>>
There's a deal for a years supply of Hyde pre-work on supplementhunt for $80
>>
Mr Hyde + Oral Trestolone
>>
All these gay ass pre workouts...

If you have access to: Try DVST8 - red crimson or the white one (preferably the white one), try Havok Tigers blood, Psychotic by Insane Labz, Edge of Insanity by Pharma Psyko, honestly I would just stick to the DVST8 or Havok both are clean af, and give you some good clean energy. The other ones can be overwhelming taking them back to back
>>
For me it's black stone labs angel dustâ„¢ the best of the pre workout sups
>>
>>42743811
Mr Hyde > Tigers blood
>>
File: image:92411.gif (660KB, 356x272px) Image search: [Google]
image:92411.gif
660KB, 356x272px
>>42738136
>a small dosage of 210 kg of caffeine
>>
>>42743840
I take this back, I was thinking of a different tigers blood
>>
>>42738375
>Not snorting pure caffeine powder

Enjoy being broke.
>>
>>42742106
>BSL
Hello Mr. Cresva.
>>
>>42743872
I was about to get cray on you man.
>>
>>42738955
Enjoy being a weenie
>>
>>42738818
>rocket pop
>not going for the GOAT pineapple flavor
>>
File: SamPiana.jpg (32KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
SamPiana.jpg
32KB, 528x960px
>>42737947
>>
File: brosupps-gnar-pump.png (182KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
brosupps-gnar-pump.png
182KB, 433x480px
>>
>>42742295
This is a good description, it's edgy but I always feel like fighting someone in traffic on my way to the gym after I sip down some DMAA
>>
File: mdma.jpg (26KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
mdma.jpg
26KB, 350x343px
>>42737947
Sweat a fuck tonne tho so stay hydrated
>>
Whey.
>>
>>42746863
He's got a decent squat
>>
What's the point in preworkout? I wake up in the morning, have breakfast and a cup of coffee, and head to the gym.

Will taking this stuff actually increase my performance or is it just some addictive waste of money stimulant that motivates lazy people to go to the gym?

What makes it better than just coffee or caffeine pills?
>>
>>42750540
It really depends on how well you respond to stims. Preworkout really just gives me the mental clarity and focus to kill my workout. I can go without PWO, but it's not as fun as if I were stimmed out of my ass.
As for how it compares to caffeine, it gives more than just energy. It'll put you in a different mind set and turns working out into a different experience. It'll also give a sick pump depending on which one you take
>>
>>42743811
seconding DVST8
gave a more euphoric feeling compared to DMAA pwo.
DMAA felt a lot like
>>42742295 and >>42746897 describe, more intense and edgy
>>
>>42738375
Mutant mayhem?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.