[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I've been lurking and I decided I want to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0738.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Hey /fit/. I've been lurking and I decided I want to start working out and improving my life. But the problem is I'm scared.
I'm scared of the fuck boys and materialistic faggots who go to the gym. I'm scared they'll criticize me and make fun of me for trying out something new.
Idk how to operate most of the machines correctly.
Has Anyone else had this problem before and if so how'd ya overcome it?
>pic related
>fuck boy
>>
>>42737752
>caring what other faggots think

Never gonna make it
>>
>>42737752
if you're scared of them judging you, go out there and prove them wrong. That's all you gotta do.

if you don't know about something there is always google
>>
File: 1503107844801.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
1503107844801.png
98KB, 575x548px
>>42737752
Let me be blatantly honest with you. Giving a fuck is the stupidest thing you could do when concerning other people's opinions of you, when and if those criticisms provide absolutely NO explanation or advice.

Simply put, don't be a little bitch. People will talk trash about you, or to you. Deal with it. Look at them, and ask yourself "Do these cunts really matter to me?". They're not your family, not your friends, and surely not anyone you want to be like, so why give anything they say any thought?

Also, for machines, there are staff you can ask and depending how good the gym, signs, on how to use the equipment. Google is another great solution like >>42737787 suggested.

Past that man, don't let others stop you from being the better person you want to be. Don't let them stop you in progressing towards the future you want. Because at the end of the day, if you take the shit they say to heart, if you let it stop you from going to the gym, you're only disappointing and betraying yourself.
>>
>>42737752
Who the fuck cares what other people think. Theyre complete strangers dude why the fuck would you care.

Never gonna make it
>>
>>42737752
I suggest first hitting puberty and hoping your brain develops enough where you mature enough not to care what others think.
>>
A lot of fuck boys I'm friends with are actually caring people. They dont ridicule fat people at the gym for trying to better themselves
>>
>>42737752
Everyone who has those kind of abs is malnourished
>>
>>42737752
Go out there and do your own thing OP. Prove them wrong by working your ass off and getting mad gains. Don't give a single fuck about what other people say or think about you because you're doing this for yourself to better yourself.

There's no better feeling than being able to look at yourself in the mirror and look at how all of your hard work has paid off, even if its minor gains/improvements.

By stepping through your gym doors you're taking your first steps towards becoming a better you. Everyone in the gym that isn't a fuckboy or a douche is actually very nice surprisingly and are always more than willing to help you out.

So all I have to say, OP, is that you should go out there and get it done.
>>
>>42737752
>he uses fuck boy
pls leave.
>>
>>42737752
No-one in the gym gives a shit unless you're moving really heavy weight or taking ages on a piece of equipment, even then they'll usually just ask how many sets you have left.

I've never seen anyone in a gym pay attention for any reason past offering some advice, and they were always really kind and polite about it.

Just go, you'll feel self conscious and shitty for a week or two probably, but then you'll just adjust and get over it once you see that no-one's even paying attention, they're there to lift and then go home.
>>
>>42737778
this
>>
>>42737752
>. I'm scared they'll criticize me and make fun of me for trying out something new

I can assure you, 100%, that no one gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>42737752
You're not in high school anymore holy shit, nobody cares
>>
>>42737752
Generally nobody will intetact with you beyond asking how much sets you have left, unless you ask to spot you or something.
>>
There's a fuck boy that goes to my gym and he gets hype for each set but his form is shit and he looks the same. Legit no progress
>>
>>42737752
You're more judgmental and insecure than the "fuck boys" and "materialistic faggots" you're so disdainful of.
Grow up.
>>
>>42737752
God, you are pathetic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.