[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone felt an emotional and physical connection while working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Has anyone felt an emotional and physical connection while working out that helped you or motivated you? I had this experience today
>Girlfriend cheated on me and broke up with me about three weeks ago
>Cheated on me with a close mutual friend, they're now together
>Normal day at gym today, felt pretty absent minded from all the shit happening in my life at the moment
>During a break in between sets I check my snapchat
>See a story with my ex involved, nothing major, just her existing and seeming to be having a great time
>Sudden rage hits me like a ton of bricks
>Immediately pump out my next set with tons of intensity
>Can feel my frown on my face, my teeth grinned, trying to resist saying "fuck you" to myself
>Was struggling with the weight before but during that set I did it with zero trouble
>Rest of the gym session I felt very emotional and angry
>Felt like there wasn't enough weight in the gym to lift from that point on
It was a very odd experience, but now I just want it to be tomorrow so I can go back to the gym and work out again. Anyone an experience similar?
>>
>>42737239
>go on date with a girl who is into me according to mutual friends
>stops talking to me after date
>realize my personality must be boring as shit
>can't improve my personality so all I can do is try to get fucking huge
Yeah big part of my motivation currently.
>>
>>42737270
I also wonder if I have this problem. I've been cheated on twice, and girls always hang around me for like a week or two, getting close, and then they'll ghost me or stops being romantic in any way with me
I'd consider myself attractive, but looks can only take you so far
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.