[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much caffeine is too much? Dont want to ascend just yet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How much caffeine is too much? Dont want to ascend just yet. I take 200mg once a day and feel OK but less "pep" than I once did. Should I up the dose?
>>
No. I forbid you from doing so. I almost fucked up my life doing this
>>
You've built a tolerance. Your options are either backing off and letting your body sort itself out or upping it. As to lethality, you'd have to take a ludicrous amount to die.
>>
>>42734560
what did you mean by this
>>
>>42734574
Addiction and tolerance just like any other drug. Ended up needing a gram of caffeine to get that boost. messed up my sleep schedule and life started to fall apart
>>
>>42734599
jesus thats a lot
>>
>>42734599
Imagine blaming a substance for your own lack of self control and degeneracy.
Well memed you weak faggot
>>
>>42734719
b8 but I'll bite anyway

Finally got my shit together and I'm making 6 figures at 23
>>
>>42735179
proof?
>>
>>42734545
Long time caffeine user here.

Used to pop three 200mg tablets a day.

Now I take 1 when I need it. Not very often. This way, I'm not a slave to caffeine anymore, and not taking it every day lets your adrenal gland get some rest, instead of having it exhausted every day.

Just stop taking it, deal with the headache for 1 day, don't be a pussy, and give your adrenal gland a week to recover. Then you can take some more caffeine, you'll have an effect at a low dose, and try not to take so much.
>>
>>42734545
take up to 400mg on days you need it but maintain 200mg otherwise
>>
>>42734545
just know how to use it, don't get up, drink coffee, eat, drink a shake, go to the gym and think you can drink some more and it'll work properly.

stimulants are all about smart usage. hold off until your work out, then take a hit of expresso , wait a few minutes and pump out your work out in 45 min. and don t drink anymore for the rest of the day or casually drink caffeine.

if you work out with rest days it should be pretty damn effective for normie standards but harder than it sounds since you'll wanna reach for stimulants when you're just tired throughout the day doing nothing.
>>
why dont you fags take an eca stack? are you gay?
>>
I'm completely fucked I drink coffee after breakfast go to campus buy another coffee and then take two caffein pills before I lift. And if I work that day I'll have 3 coffees. I also drink 2 gallons of water a day so I'm constantly pissing
>>
>>42734545
Gee the weight loss pills have 100mg per cap and 65mg dmaa i take 3 a day and have 2-3 cups of coffee each with 2 coffees 1 sugar. Then strong pre workout in the afternoon
>>
>>42736559
you probably have a small, thicc bladder
>>
>>42734545
600mg is maximum for me. I try to keep my dosage around 400 for an average day.

Tried to ween off caffeine two years ago. It worked. I was walking up at like 8am, but could not stay up past 7pm if i tried. Was so weird.
>>
>>42734545
Why would you take it everyday? You build tolerance that way and it's stopping working as well on you.
Take 200mg twice a week, or even better, once a week.
t. medstudent
>>
>>42734545
I take about 150mg only on days I'm lifting. Works fine for me, can use even less for good effect.

I wish those monster energy drinks came without caffiene. I like the taste
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.