[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What direction will youtube fitness go when they realize that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
What direction will youtube fitness go when they realize that we don't need the 50,000th how to deadlift video?

Will it all just become training/diet vlogs in lieu of actual content, like it seems to already be shifting toward?

Who we be the last men standing of the current crop?
>>
How the fuck does omar have time to lift when he's 24/7 shitposting in every fit related video.
>>
>>42731825
>we don't need the 50,000th how to deadlift video?
It blows my mind that these people keep making videos

>HI THIS IS SILENT MIKE AND MARK BELL, LEARN HOW TO SQUAT FOR THE TRILLIONTH TIME

Do they not get bored?
>>
do what scooby did and just start answering direct questions
>>
File: jeff.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>42731825
click bait man
>>
Vlogs, Q&A, research updates, sharing personal opinions/experiences on training styles and nutrition
>>
>>42731846
>>42731825
There are continually new people checking out YouTube fitness videos so they are likely to get recommended those videos or see the new upload and not having seen many before. Also remember that the 'typical gym crowd' are the people that sign a contract show up once every month or so and a few weeks around summer or right after new years... these people don't spend countless hours reading up on and looking for instructive videos. They just type in 'crazy workout
' in YouTube search bar and watch whatever pops up
>>
>>42731836
he started doing youtube because he didn't want to work
>>
>>42731868
>half naked clickbait man
I can't stand this cunt.
>>
all fitness channels end up the same
>vlog shit
>dietary shilling shit
>meme exercise clickbait shit
I'd like to see a channel do interesting things. Like a seasoned lifter try going vegan for a year and record his stats before and after. Or a year on keto, stuff like that. Just experiment with different life style choices + lifting choices/styles to see what's what. At least updates on that could be entertaining.
Instead you get
>hey whatsup it's Danny from fagfitness cumming at you with the latest meme exercise that is inefficient and worthless, brought to you by Vegan4lyfe Co, the number one plant based slop shit on the market guaranteed to make you a low energy feminine little bitch boy, but before that let me tell you about my battle with anxiety over this video I intend to upload to the world wide web that everyone can see at any time!
>>
>>42731897
>I want a professional to fuck to possibly fuck up his composition or strength for keks
>>
the trouble with the fitness industry has always been saturation. when it comes to people wanting to make money off fitness there really is nothing new to do, which is why they rely on and focus on building personal brand, like rich piana espoused and himself did. you can cover the basics of fitness in five minutes which will give people all the knowledge they need for six months of lifting. aside from form videos and cookery that's all people need. the more advanced you go the more depth of knowledge can be useful but of course most people won't reach advanced status. youtube channels want at least one video a week to make money so naturally they do all sorts of pointless vlog shit

it's the same across the industry. supplements: most are superfluous, most brands rely on building an image. equipment: again, branding and pointless shit for the most part.

the reason the industry sucks is because fitness is really simple and doesn't require very much for success except for consistency
>>
>>42731825
Omar is already pretty much done. All he does now make the same video 5 times, do vlogs or some shit and then taking guests who repeat advice his other guests have said before 10 times.
Yeah thanks, really needed another video to tell me to retract my scapula when benching. Oh I need to do full range of motion? Great. Wow pause squats are a good accessory? Thanks.

Alan has another few months to spray his SS kool-aid all over his viewers now that he's an official SS coach.
>>
>>42731904
Yeah.

How does that not sound fun?
Think if an exceptional lifter went vegan for a year and gave monthly updates. It would be hilarious.
>first video explains what he is doing
>next one talks about meals and shopping
>next one hints at lifts being down and lower energy
>next one looks like a 3 year alcoholic, depressed at how shit vegan life style is
>then several more months of that
It would be great.
>>
>>42731825
The Delray Misfits will take over
>>
>>42731868
Hey guy this is Jeff Cavaliere and here today to talk about the most ergonomic use of your telekinetic powers.
>>42731825
Whatever, they are there for entertainment purposes and this is what that platform is intended for. If are you tired of shit content go read a scientific journal.
>>
>>42731868
>Are bent over squats bad for you delts (TRY THIS!)
>>
Jujimufu he's always trying new things
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.