[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift >eat whatever I want >gains Anyone else not have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>lift
>eat whatever I want
>gains

Anyone else not have some calorie counting scientific diet?
>>
>>42730940

Post stats or confirmed for noob gains.
>>
>>42730940
I don't count calories but I am also 545lbs lol
>>
>>42730940
>im being a newfag and nobody can stop me
Your diet will eventually cause you to stall and/or make you a lardass. You can make noobgains on a steady diet of grass.
>>
>>42730990
well how do i get my gf to understand this shit, she is constantly complaining that i put too much time and effort into my diet these days and that i used to make gains 'just eating whatever'
>>
>>42731026
She's just jealous of your gains. Ignore her.
>>
>>42730990
ive been lifting for 2 years, still making gains and i still eat whatever the fuck i want. 250 Calorie surpluss for months and then a quick cut at the end of the year. its not a noob gains thing. Just remember to adjust your surpluss cause when you put on weight your tdee goes up.
>>
>>42731034
she keeps saying i look good enough already, that i dont need to get any leaner or any bigger, that she is 'attracted to me the way i am' dont understand what her problem is.
>>
>>42730940
I have recently stopped counting calories but I honestly feel really bad about it. I know my diet has become worse because of it but I just dont want to do it atm. I have a lot of other shit going on and it is just so hard to always be on top of your game in every area.
>>
>>42731056
>she keeps saying i look good enough already, that i dont need to get any leaner or any bigger, that she is 'attracted to me the way i am
GAINS GOBLIN ALERT

Don't worry about it, while she likes you now she's not going to like you less if you're even more muscular. In fact she might even like you more.
>>
>>42731056
Women say that when a man improving themselves is a threat to thier own security. Either she feels other people will view you as the attractive one or she fears you will look for a better woman.

Assure her both of these wont happen and if that wont work just say "shoo shoo gains goblin"
>>
>Eat generally healthy food
>Alot of it, but never count cals
>Haven't stalled in quite a long time
Well, I sure as shit don't look good I know that much but the numbers keep adding on the bar and that's enough for me right now.
>>
post your body pic or get the fuck out
>>
>>42731104
>>42731075
These except don't assure her that you won't look to upgrade. Pressure her to improve herself with you instead of bitching all the time.
>>
>>42731056
Thats page 1 of the gains goblin handbook.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.