[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you not meditating daily, /fit/? >increased focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

why are you not meditating daily, /fit/?

>increased focus on lifts
>less stress so you sleep better and have better recovery
>is like working out for your brain
>>
Don't meditate, read an interesting philosophical book. Then follow the tangents you end up going on. It's far better than this shit.
>>
>>42729477
because i aint a pussy fag loool, who tha fuck meditates you fucking weaboo monk hahahaha
>>
>>42729477
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Some op posted this last week it got me by the nuts, been trying to work this in after work outs.
>>
>>42729848
could we get a rundown brah, long document
>t. thanks
>>
>>42729477
I know I should but it gives me anxiety strangely enough.
>>
File: 1504131246843.jpg (206KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1504131246843.jpg
206KB, 1024x685px
>>42729848
wtf is this brah
>>
>>42729848
How far have you been able to go in that amount of time?
>>
>>42729868
It basically takes mediatation out of the spectrum of pure hippy bull shit and brings to reality with an overview from a scientific stand point. Very interesting very good techniques, visualising techniques, different levels an types of meditation. Using the recovery mediation after work outs. Top shit man get on it boys. Thanks to the original op for this.
>>
>>42730067

Is this document genuine?

It speaks to some fairly heavy shit that I have intuited years ago regarding the nature of existence and our universe.

Very interesting read.
>>
>>42730067
brah this document doesn't tell me what to do??? read the whole thing
>>
>>42730534
It's telling you the techniques used homes an how to use them, it's not an instruction manual on how to do it, reed through the lines a bit man. Yes read it all. You'll get the jist of it an it's techniques by about half way through.
>>
>>42730395
Don't have a clue how genuine it actually is, but seems legit, it's not like there is any reason for this shit to be a secret, CIA wise. As your saying it's just the connection between conicousness an energy fields, that all life forms are made up of, an what techniques you can use to align yourself to these fields.
>>
>>42729477
Its great but it removes my anger. My anger is the driving force for my pr's. It forces me to go do weightlifiting. It gets me up in the morning. Meditation makes me feel like it is ok to be myself. It is ok to just train and not smash shit.

It is the healthiest option though.
>>
Because it doesn't do anything for me.
>>
I'm planning on starting meditating this week. Will probably start with just a quick 5-10 min session and go from there. My mind just has felt chaotic and jumbled lately and I'm hoping this will help a bit.
>>
I meditate daily, 5 minutes a day. I suggest this video, the obese lady talking about taking it one breath at a time really helped me step up my meditation game.
https://youtu.be/mtsdz_jhB7c
Plus Dan Harris is a chill dude, I suggest anyone listen to him on the joe Rogan experience
>>
>>42729848
>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
got anymore shit like this

'spirituality' is basically the door to the untapped full potential of the human mind, with all the woo new age stuff being noise you have to filter through
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.