[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i make eye contact gains after 6 months of being a neet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
how do i make eye contact gains

after 6 months of being a neet, when i leave my house i just stare down and dont look anybody in the eye anymore
>>
>>42729147
Stare and smile or nod.

If they're cute girl or a girl in general make eye contact, smile, then keep walking.

If its a guy, nod when you make eye contact.
Or do that chin thrust thing black people do. One or the other. Show respect but don't look down like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>42729238
I have never seen anyone to the nod thing wtf
>>
>>42729266
Maybe because you are a social autist, a small nod is a classic greeting which is just a small "we're friends, and I acknowledge you"

But of course, you'd need friends for that.
>>
>>42729238
>If its a guy, nod when you make eye contact.

good anon, follow this, we need less idiots in the world.
>>
>>42729282
If it's a guy that I don't know why would I do that, I'm not his friend
>>
>>42729291
>>42729282
Not exactly saying we're friends per say.
More just acknowledgement. "You're there, you're are a fellow man, I greet you, goodbye."

Imagine Clint Eastwood. That's it.
Otherwise if you make eye contact then just keep staring or walking someone will take it as disrespect or a threat.
>>
>>42729147
If you're really fucking autistic just look at the bridge of their nose, you won't be looking them in the eyes but they'll think you are.
>>
After being fat, ugly and in effect, invisible for the majority of my life, now that I'm hot suddenly I'm the disrespectful asshole who simply wants to go about my life without having to make eye contact and smile at every normie. Honestly, fuck people.
>>
>>42729147
Bruh you gotta work on your haki, make them feel your superior presence, improve it to the point that which you can look at someone from afar and they will instantly put their head down in shame,
No but seriously has this ever happen to anyone, you look at some one from afar and they instantly put their head down as if they can sense you seeing them?
>>
>>42729282
can confirm, i do this and i have friends
>>
File: IMG_3840.jpg (24KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
24KB, 205x246px
>>42729238
This is beta as fuck. If you make eye contact with someone you should stare them down until they look away. If they don't look away then ask them if they have a problem aggressively. Almost all the time they'll say no.

t. guy who's fucked 100+ women
>>
>>42730133
same desu its pretty fucking terrible
>>
I've been shut-in friendless NEET for 14 years counting.

I only leave the house to goto the gym or supermarket, never had your issue OP. Everyone at my gym actually thinks I'm some super-normie just because I'm an eccentric strong mother fucker that's been around for a decade.
>>
>>42731225
how can you not have a job for 14 years?
>>
>>42730133
Good luck with your brain.
>>
I have autism and I'm trying to unlearn everything I learned about curbing my autism.

It sounds like I've actually been lied to my entire life and having no self-awareness and being rude would actually be helpful.
>>
>>42731804
>It sounds like I've actually been lied to my entire life and having no self-awareness and being rude would actually be helpful.

are you me

the more I read about autism the more I'm convinced I'm on the spectrum
I have trouble keeping eye contact for no apparent reason, I always overthink every single situation and I have an obsession/fixation with some things
there are also more things that make me doubt but I dont even know why Im typing this

just know that youre not alone desu, we're all hopefully gonna make it
>>
>>42731765
Parents supporting me
>>
>>42731829
I was diagnosed when I was like 4. I do that now but I never did that when I was a kid, when I was a kid I did not give a fuck.

Just said whatever I wanted to whoever I wanted and did whatever I wanted. I'd sit in class playing with legos and if teachers tried to make me do work I'd give them a smack. I've started to think if I can get back to that mindset only with a /fit/ body rather than being a fat autistic kid I'd be Chad as fuck.
>>
>>42731851
absolutely pathetic
>>
>>42731890
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>42731929
An anime message board. I have a full time job.
>>
Well better start practicing then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
>>
>>42729147
Just train on random people on the streets. They will think you are a creep, but who cares.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.