[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>B-but natties need to train more often cause of muh musc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: mark rippetoe meme.jpg (76KB, 719x661px) Image search: [Google]
mark rippetoe meme.jpg
76KB, 719x661px
>B-but natties need to train more often cause of muh muscle protein synthesis returning to baseline after 24-48 ho-

http://jap.physiology.org/content/118/4/495#ref-20

"To date, only a single study has reported the within-subject association between acute MPS rates after RE and skeletal muscle hypertrophy after prolonged RT (15). Another study attempted to correlated MPS measured 24 h after the first training session with muscle hypertrophy (14) In neither study was a linear correlation between MPS and hypertrophy observed."

All that matters is total work done on a weekly/monthly basis, training frequency has minimal if any effect in gains.
>>
>>42728758
le rippetoe xD
>>
File: woops.jpg (122KB, 853x402px) Image search: [Google]
woops.jpg
122KB, 853x402px
>>42728758
>You need to train often in order to get ANY gains cause of muh MUSSEL PROTON SYNTHEESEES

Nope.
>>
>>42728773
Shitposting aside, people need to fucking stop posting about how they need to train often in order to get any gains.
It's all in the volume, the ammount of total work done.
>>
>>42728758
>I read abstracts and form my opinions off of them

Fuck off.
>>
>>42728773
false, thats Roger Leeman
>>
File: Volume and muscle growth.png (414KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Volume and muscle growth.png
414KB, 960x960px
>>42728791
>Forming opinions on past experiences, the word of experts, abstracts of studies and reviews of said studies

Almost no expert in strength training and muscle hypertrophy claims that acute post workout muscle protein synthesis is relevant in terms of hypertrophy.
But I guess I should form my own opinion on the word of redditfags and skinnyfat anons on /fit/
>>
>>42728758
Training a muscle less than 1-2x week will significantly hinder gains. It's that simple. Bring natural or not doesn't have anything to do with it.
>>
>All that matters is total work done on a weekly/monthly basis, training frequency has minimal if any effect in gains.

Where does it say that? Do you really think your body has a clock that knows when a new week starts? sounds as stupid as reseting your calories after midnight.
>>
full body 3x master race?
>>
File: YOKE.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YOKE.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>42730562
>>
>>42730569
2x?? nah I'm not falling for that manlet
>>
>>42730562
full body 7x/week with tren/test/sdrol master race, get on my level
>>
using a higher frequency allows you to do more volume over time
>>
File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>>42728758
>>42728785

Please explain this in a way that a brainlet like me can understand..

Post resistance training, MPS was correlated with the phosphorylation of 4e-bp1 at 1 hour after RE and NOT between initial exposure to RT and chronic RT

So given this correlation, all that matters is the phosphorylation of 4e-bp1 post exercise which the frequency of training has no effect on, correct?

How does this equate to

>All that matters is total work done on a weekly/monthly basis, training frequency has minimal if any effect in gains.

Seeing as how the correlation has to do with the phosphorylation of 4E-BP1 1 hour post exercise, wouldn't that mean that someone who exercised every day would experience this post-RE increase of phosphorylation of 4E-BP1 more often and experience more gainz?

What am I missing here?
>>
>>42730481
Are you really that big of a fucktard or are you just pretending?

Try to double check the train of thought you had there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.