[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 18 >super skinny >but have big hips (35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 182x277px
>be me
>be 18
>super skinny
>but have big hips (35 inch) for some reason looks super bad
what exercise should i do
>>
hip thrusts 5x12
ATG squat 5x5
stiff leg deadlifts 3x3
bouncing that butt on my dick 5xtil failure
>>
>>42727280
I'm also 18 and had the exact same issue, (still do to some extent), but I've been able to loose a lot of bodyfat and gain some muscle in the past 5 months. I started at 115 (5'9), skinny fat, but I had wide hips, and I think the cause is both genetics and high bodyfat. Eat at a roughly 300 caloric deficit while doing at least 30min of cardio a day and lift, and you'll be fine. Hips are the last thing to go, so it might take a few months, but we're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>42727304
This. Currently cutting. I'm at 33 weighing 161. When im from 150 to 160 I'm a 32.
Just keep cutting and your hip fat will go away.
>>
>>42727304
op here...thnkx for the input...been doing this for 1 month and have been seeing result...make this thread for some tips...
>>
have the same problem so thats why i right now im trying to gain some mass making my body bigger and at the same time making my ass more firm by doing squats and lunges
>>
>>42727304
>I think the cause is both genetics and high bodyfat
Genetic. Men store fat first in the stomach and pelvis. There is a range of skinnyfat that makes you look ridiculous, where you're just fat enough to have an inflated belly and puffy pelvis, but not fat enough for your body to start storing it in other places to make you look evened out.
Stomach fat is the first to go because it is visceral, which is stored for short term use. Hips are last because they are subcutaneous and is stored for long term.
>>
35 inch hips arent that big imo

but since youre skinny, youre probably just too small in your upper body and it makes your hips look big.

work on a lot of shoulder exercises and back exercises (especially lats) and once you can get a nice v taper going your hips wont seem as wide

if youre like skele mode then dont cut imo, either do a recomp (maintain) or do a lean bulk (~0.5-0.75 lbs per week)
>>
File: 20170903_130037.jpg (677KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_130037.jpg
677KB, 1920x1080px
Here's a sample of mine
>>
>>42727280

You need to build your chest and shoulders out to get the right ratio.

I also seriously doubt you're a skinny dude with 35-inch waist line.
>>
>>42729153
Try as I might, I can't tell what gender this is.

Is this a guy with gyno? A girl with puffy nipples wearing guy shorts?
>>
>>42729153
Lol
>>
>>42729153
Don't know about the back but I'm pretty sure u have gyno go to the doctor and get it check and at the same time ask him about ur back...
>>
>>42729194
he said hips not waist read fuckwit
>>
>>42727280
work on your delts, swrratus anterior, lats and forearms. this will draw attention away from them thicc ass hips
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.